The Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think BF is clever enough to concoct this whole hamster story.

693390[/snapback]

Are you saying I made this up? Believe me I don't want to be haunted by Sammy's evil twin. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my stock portfolio has lost 1.62 million in the last two days due to lack of attention. Granted that's only .00236%, but still.

You can't sleep , you can't eat

There's no doubt, you're in deep

Your shoes are tight, you can't breathe

Silica gel is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah

You love that hamster playing hide and seek in your 'jammies

You gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Sammy

:)

Are you saying I made this up?  Believe me I don't want to be haunted by Sammy's evil twin.  I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my stock portfolio has lost 1.62 million in the last two days due to lack of attention.  Granted that's only .00236%, but still.

693404[/snapback]

Are you saying I made this up?  Believe me I don't want to be haunted by Sammy's evil twin.  I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my stock portfolio has lost 1.62 million in the last two days due to lack of attention.  Granted that's only .00236%, but still.

693404[/snapback]

Yeah, I think we need to meet. Tater........he's mine!! :)

I can teach you how to cut your retatta prep time in half too. How valuable am I??

Coli once suggested that BF was either as big a clown as he seemed, or a comic genius for pretending to be that big a clown.

If the latter's correct...sure, BF could dream this up.  Hell, he concocted retatta.

I guess that's why I'm skeptical. Based on my limited run-ins with BF (a couple of brief football-based debates and the vicarious experience of reading the retatta thread), I've always thought the first of Coli's BF theories seemed more likely.

Either way, I must admit I find ieatcrayonz' (whoever he is) story to be quite amusing. :)

You can't sleep , you can't eat

There's no doubt, you're in deep

Your shoes are tight, you can't breathe

Silica gel is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah

You love that hamster playing hide and seek in your 'jammies

You gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Sammy

:wacko:

693690[/snapback]

Nice work pulling out the ancient Robert Plant.

I guess that's why I'm skeptical.  Based on my limited run-ins with BF (a couple of brief football-based debates and the vicarious experience of reading the retatta thread), I've always thought the first of Coli's BF theories seemed more likely.

Either way, I must admit I find ieatcrayonz' (whoever he is) story to be quite amusing.  :wacko:

693894[/snapback]

His writing style is somewhere in the catagory of the "Nervous" family??? It seems close to somebody here...???

I think it is a "inside job" myself...

What a night.

I discovered that the ghost voice was not a ghost at all.  Last evening I came over to my computer and low and behold there was a hamster on my keyboard.  He looked just like Sammy.

I snuck up behind him with a rolled up newspaper and tried to knock him out.  He was too quick and kept scurrying around on the keyboard while I whacked at him.  He finally jumped behind the bookcases in the study. 

I chased him all night.  The study, library, pool room, aquarium room, bar, and driving range.  I almost caught him in the viewing theatre.  Now I'm off the trail.

Clearly it has been Sammy's evil twin behind this thing the whole time.  I doubt that it was Sammy talking at all.  It was the twin.  He hung Sammy to get me in trouble.  I'm not sure of his motive but I am on to him now.

I need some sleep but am going to take a sauna first.  This is the last thing I need on my birthday.

692775[/snapback]

Is he kidding mem with that? He can't be that dumb can he? Evil Twin?

Don't answer that. I just/ found the record of his lastz Googlen search. Get this: He typed in "Hamster toxicology Sammy". I thinkq he meant genealogy. Either way I'm NOT A HAMSTER.

This is toox much for even me tox believe and I have livedm with this guy since I was a gerblet. I was boredm so I went into explorer and looked at this guy's internet habits. Lord knows his hygience habitz and eating habitso are bad, but this takesm the cake.

His last/ 20 google searches. I thinbkx they are in reverse order/.

Hamster toxicology Sammy

Evil Hamster Twins

Talking Hamster

Silica Gel

Elton John LeBron song

I give up

Oh come on somethings gotta work

pleasepleaseplease naked mark mulder

please naked mark mulder

naked mark mulder

mark mulder naked

mark mulder

Nine inch nails

how to market your own recipe to food tv

fermented cucumber

age based laws in 3rd world countries like canada

what does ed give?

Where did ed go?

fish heads

script writing for dummies

Give the guy a breakq. Some of these/ were at nightz.

This is toox much for even me tox believe and I have livedm with this guy since I was a gerblet.  I was boredm so I went into explorer and looked at this guy's internet habits.  Lord knows his hygience habitz and eating habitso are bad, but this takesm the cake.

His last/ 20 google searches.  I thinbkx they are in reverse order/.

Give the guy a breakq.  Some of these/ were at nightz.

695009[/snapback]

Mr. Hamster, what the heck is wrong with you that you can't control your tail AFTER you have typed a word. You know, a lesser gerbil I could understand having his tail mess up words he has been spelling (flinging it here there and everywhere), but now that you have been injesting silica gel packs I would expect much better bodily control. I could see messing up occasionally on writing a period or semicolon, but why is it so hard to hit the spacebar without hitting extra characters?

A gerbil would probably try to use his long tail to press the period button, and I could expect him to have this problem occassionally, but clearly would not have this extensive of a problem. It appears more of a case of you trying to use all 4 paws and getting your tail in the way when you use the back ones trying to hit the space bar. Ergo, you ARE A HAMSTER!!!!!

Mr. Hamster, what the heck is wrong with you that you can't control your tail AFTER you have typed a word.  You know, a lesser gerbil I could understand having his tail mess up words he has been spelling (flinging it here there and everywhere), but now that you have been injesting silica gel packs I would expect much better bodily control.  I could see messing up occasionally on writing a period or semicolon, butt why is it so hard to hit the spacebar without hitting extra characters?

A gerbil, would probably try to use his long tail to press the period button, and I could expect him to have this problem occassionally, but clearly would not have this extensive of a problem.  It appears more of a case of you trying to use all 4 paws and getting your tail in the way when you use the brokeback ones.  Ergo, you ARE A HAMSTER!!!!!

695026[/snapback]

Until nowm I've seenq your posts as random and incoherent.. I nowm understand and the naswerm is a resounding NOz.

I'd bet crayonz knows one or two linguiniists. Probably even prefers them al dente.

695094[/snapback]

Ah yes, good ole Al the dentist. But I think you're on to something. If ieatcrayonz likes his linguinists al dente he may just be BF. If you remember in BF's retatta recipe he liked his retatta super al dente. He sauteed it (my term, not his) until they were crispy?? That's how in my recipe I was able to cut several minutes out. I suggested if you want your penne (once again, my term, not his) crispy, just dump them in uncooked from the box. I think BF chastised me for that. Crayonz, how do you really like your pasta?

Ah yes, good ole Al the dentist.  But I think you're on to something.  If ieatcrayonz likes his linguinists al dente he may just be BF.  If you remember in BF's retatta recipe he liked his retatta super al dente.  He sauteed it (my term, not his) until they were crispy??  That's how in my recipe I was able to cut several minutes out.  I suggested if you want your penne (once again, my term, not his) crispy, just dump them in uncooked from the box.  I think BF chastised me for that.  Crayonz, how do you really like your pasta?

695387[/snapback]

You're so funny.

I had too long a night to put up with your ignorant comments about food. The funny noises and voices still go on and on all night and Sammy's evil twin is still here. I think he may be holding Sammy hostage though. I keep finding empty silica packets everywhere. I hope Sammy is still alive. I'd pay ransom from my Derby money but the evil twin has not made any demands.

You're so funny.

I had too long a night to put up with your ignorant comments about food.  The funny noises and voices still go on and on all night and Sammy's evil twin is still here.  I think he may be holding Sammy hostage though.  I keep finding empty silica packets everywhere.  I hope Sammy is still alive.  I'd pay ransom from my Derby money but the evil twin has not made any demands.

695392[/snapback]

Hey lighten up. Are you just upset because I made fun of how crispy you like your pasta?