The Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'sn called a conincidence.  Ever heard of it Beerboyz?

691685[/snapback]

Listen colon breadth crayonz is a beloved member of this community. Right now I'll bet someone is bailing him out. Once he understands what you've done (in a year or two) you are hamster on a shingle.

Hoo boy what a day.

I've been incarcetated all day for killing Sammy. I would never do that. I kept telling them about the silica gel and depresssion over and over and over but they didn't believe me. They roughed me up pretty good. They gave me three polygram tests and I must have passed them because they looked angry and confused every time.

Then they gave me a shot of sodium pentagon and asked me some more questions. After that they let me go.

I wanted to give Sammy a proper burial but he was gone when I got home. They must have taken the body for an arthroscopy.

I'm going to sleep this off right now.

By the wayl everyone youz should see this dumpv.  This guys liesn like a slamander.  Slime and rotting crud everywherem.

What's that noisem?  Gotta go.....

691733[/snapback]

Is your name really Sammy, Not a Hamster?

You won't believe this.

All night I slept on and off. I kept hearing creepy noises in the estate. I figured I was just distraught over Sammy. At 4:04 AM I called out who's there; what's that?

I heard Sammy's voice say. "It's the ghost of Sammy and I'm going to get you"!

I must have fainted right away beacuse I woke up now.

Here is the terrifying part. I had 5 empty silica gel packets in my right hand and there was a fish head on my pillow.

Here is the terrifying part.  I had 5 empty silica gel packets in my right hand and there was a fish head on my pillow.

692113[/snapback]

Did the fish head look like this?

fishy linky

Let us know later how your bowel movements were today. Also, any difficulty peeing?

I havem a new planq.  I am going to hauntz him at night.  Every night/.  I am going to scare him from the housem,  It will be all mineb.

Wait.  What's that?  kdf jghstdhjsjfoi  htstjkhjdtklj hgshghrjh gjhfbkj lyjhpoxjbrg ou nx d.ftg

692621[/snapback]

You type really well for a hamster.

You won't believe this.

All night I slept on and off.  I kept hearing creepy noises in the estate.  I figured I was just distraught over Sammy.  At 4:04 AM I called out who's there; what's that?

I heard Sammy's voice say.  "It's the ghost of Sammy and I'm going to get you"!

I must have fainted right away beacuse I woke up now.

Here is the terrifying part.  I had 5 empty silica gel packets in my right hand and there was a fish head on my pillow.

692113[/snapback]

You've been reading too much Poe! A few "downers" and a couple shots of Beam and off to bed with you again... The floorboards will surely stop pounding...

:blink:

What a night.

I discovered that the ghost voice was not a ghost at all. Last evening I came over to my computer and low and behold there was a hamster on my keyboard. He looked just like Sammy.

I snuck up behind him with a rolled up newspaper and tried to knock him out. He was too quick and kept scurrying around on the keyboard while I whacked at him. He finally jumped behind the bookcases in the study.

I chased him all night. The study, library, pool room, aquarium room, bar, and driving range. I almost caught him in the viewing theatre. Now I'm off the trail.

Clearly it has been Sammy's evil twin behind this thing the whole time. I doubt that it was Sammy talking at all. It was the twin. He hung Sammy to get me in trouble. I'm not sure of his motive but I am on to him now.

I need some sleep but am going to take a sauna first. This is the last thing I need on my birthday.

What a night.

I discovered that the ghost voice was not a ghost at all.  Last evening I came over to my computer and low and behold there was a hamster on my keyboard.  He looked just like Sammy.

I snuck up behind him with a rolled up newspaper and tried to knock him out.  He was too quick and kept scurrying around on the keyboard while I whacked at him.  He finally jumped behind the bookcases in the study. 

I chased him all night.  The study, library, pool room, aquarium room, bar, and driving range.  I almost caught him in the viewing theatre.  Now I'm off the trail.

Clearly it has been Sammy's evil twin behind this thing the whole time.  I doubt that it was Sammy talking at all.  It was the twin.  He hung Sammy to get me in trouble.  I'm not sure of his motive but I am on to him now.

I need some sleep but am going to take a sauna first.  This is the last thing I need on my birthday.

692775[/snapback]

When is the guniea pig's birthday? If it's soon try baking a little cake for him. Lace it with Crunch Berries and exlax. You won't have any trouble following his trail after that. Just make sure that your cleaning lady, Magda, doesn't mind cleaning up bright green slime.

BTW, have you considered whether Magda may be working in concert with the pig? She could still be pissed about that picture of the two of you that you posted on My Space.

What a night.

I discovered that the ghost voice was not a ghost at all.  Last evening I came over to my computer and low and behold there was a hamster on my keyboard.  He looked just like Sammy.

I snuck up behind him with a rolled up newspaper and tried to knock him out.  He was too quick and kept scurrying around on the keyboard while I whacked at him.  He finally jumped behind the bookcases in the study. 

I chased him all night.  The study, library, pool room, aquarium room, bar, and driving range.  I almost caught him in the viewing theatre.  Now I'm off the trail.

Clearly it has been Sammy's evil twin behind this thing the whole time.  I doubt that it was Sammy talking at all.  It was the twin.  He hung Sammy to get me in trouble.  I'm not sure of his motive but I am on to him now.

I need some sleep but am going to take a sauna first.  This is the last thing I need on my birthday.

692775[/snapback]

Sounds like a very nice home you have. Would love to come over for a visit. Shall I bring anything?