Border Patrol Game

He's probably never had any of "those people" shooting at him.

688706[/snapback]

My daughter started following politics when she became a taxpayer

I wonder how many "bleeding" hearts here would be moved by some "incoming"

Getting targeted is a life altering experience - but you know that :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter started following politics when she became a taxpayer

I wonder how many "bleeding"  hearts here would be moved by some "incoming"

Getting targeted is a life altering experience - but you know that  :)

688801[/snapback]

Quit flirting with me. It makes me uncomfortable. :doh:

You must not be carryin'  :)

688823[/snapback]

If you must raise my panties, (I get you, I'm kidding) I no longer carry a club, but I do tote a .380 compact with Glasers.

You just never know.

But, Losman sucks.

If you must raise my panties, (I get you, I'm kidding) I no longer carry a club, but I do tote a .380 compact with Glasers.

You just never know.

But, Losman sucks.

688832[/snapback]

It's a proven fact that in areas where everyone is carrying - crime drops and idiots die from multiple angles

Losman will show his "growth" in a more competitive atmosphere in 2006

Stranger things have happened in the NFL :)

Mexicans yell at you in a parking lot? Um...why? Just curious.

688261[/snapback]

You OBVIOUSLY have not lived in California.

Go to any lowes or Home Depot and there are 30-40 wetbacks at the curb looking for jobs. They yell at you if you don't offer them one. All and I mean all fast food places have only mexicans working in them. Ever had to repeat your order at McD's because the person couldn't understand you and then thave them still get it wrong? Ever go into a Chinese fast food chain and have all the workers be mexican?

The largest hospital in San Jose (population about 1 million) went bankrupt and closed down because of all the illegal aliens they had to treat for free.

Wasting money by priting all govt documents in Spanish too.

Go to a maternity ward in a CA hospital- mostly mexicans .

A third of all criminal in CA jails are illegals.

And that's all Iremember off the top of my head.

You OBVIOUSLY have not lived in California.

Go to any lowes or Home Depot and there are 30-40 wetbacks at the curb looking for jobs. They yell at you if you don't offer them one.  All and I mean all fast food places have only mexicans working in them. Ever had to repeat your order at McD's because the person couldn't understand you and then thave them still get it wrong? Ever go into a Chinese fast food chain and have all the workers be mexican?

The largest hospital in San Jose (population about 1 million) went bankrupt and closed down because of all the illegal aliens they had to treat for free.

Wasting money by priting all govt documents in Spanish  too.

Go to a maternity ward in a CA hospital- mostly mexicans .

A third of all criminal in CA jails are illegals.

And that's all Iremember off the top of my head.

688897[/snapback]

Sure, but what about steroids in baseball and smoking (and now drinking) in bars? :devil:

Get your priorities straight, OK?

Why the hell not? They're here illegally, they should either be rounded up and imprisoned or deported based on their criminal background.

688946[/snapback]

Rounded up and imprisoned...in the U.S.? That's a really expensive choice. It would be much cheaper to focus on the infractructure to process them as citizens instead of prisoners. At least then they would be putting more money into the system instead of sucking it out of your pocket lying in a jail cell somewhere.

Rounded up and imprisoned...in the U.S.? That's a really expensive choice. It would be much cheaper to focus on the infractructure to process them as citizens instead of prisoners. At least then they would be putting more money into the system instead of sucking it out of your pocket lying in a jail cell somewhere.

689361[/snapback]

No no you misunderstood. Only those with criminal records get the cot behind bars. The rest get sent back.

No, no, no.  It's okay to shoot them in ponchos and sombreros.  It's just not okay to call them "wetbacks" while you're doing it.

689665[/snapback]

Is there someplace (other than this all wisdom giving message board) where I can get the rules? I'm confused.

I'm in software, and I'm not worried about an illegal immigrant taking my job nearly as much as my company legally moving my job to a guy in India (and even getting a government subsidy to do it) - that's getting screwed, and it's perfectly legal.

688325[/snapback]

Let me see if I understand this.....

You are not stressing even a little about the lower echelon of the American workforce losing their jobs to the criminals who invade us. In fact, you are perfectly happy to finance (with tax dollars) these invaders, and shower them with goodies such as free medical care, education (with perhaps a dose of affirmitive action), etc.

OK.

On the other hand, your quote is dripping with resentment about the possibility of losing your job to someone from India.

Do I have this right?

Good post. You don't sound at all like a weeping, holier than thou, limosine liberal.