Border Patrol Game

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear the KKK sponsors one where you shoot blacks and jews...

I know immigration is a hotbutton issue right now, but that game is racist...

687239[/snapback]

The real bull sh-- part of that game is the fact that the mexican mom can run so fast with her kids in tow. they'd definitely slow her down a lot more than they do in the game.

How do you shoot women and children?

It's easy, you just don't lead them as much......

(Full Metal Jacket GREAT MOVIE)

I hear the KKK sponsors one where you shoot blacks and jews...

I know immigration is a hotbutton issue right now, but that game is racist...

687239[/snapback]

...because it involves immigrants from Mexico. Who just happen to be Mexican.

Who else is going to come over the Mexican border? !@#$ing Lithuanians? You're basically saying it's racist to say there's Mexicans in Mexico... ;)

How do you shoot women and children?

It's easy, you just don't lead them as much......

(Full Metal Jacket    GREAT MOVIE)

687246[/snapback]

That's actually a true line. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of the book "Dispatches".

That's actually a true line. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of the book "Dispatches".

687604[/snapback]

Had to read an excerpt of that for a lit class and after the semester was over, ordered it online. It was Michael Herr who wrote that screenplay, n'est pas?

Basically a stream of conciousness, that you have to read about five times to really get exactly what he's writing about. But once you do... Fabulous account of the innanity, the horror, the hilarity and the sorrow.

My uncle, who was about 1/2 mile south of the DMZ when Tet started, read it and upon handing it back to me, said, "Yep."

...because it involves immigrants from Mexico.  Who just happen to be Mexican.

Who else is going to come over the Mexican border?  !@#$ing Lithuanians?  You're basically saying it's racist to say there's Mexicans in Mexico...  ;)

687568[/snapback]

Ever watch "The Office"? They had a diversity day and there was an exchange like this:

Oscar: Both my parents were born in Mexico, and they moved to the United States a year before I was born, so I grew up in the United States... my parents were Mexican.

Michael Scott: Wow, that is a great story. That's the American dream right there, right? Um, let me ask you, is there a term besides 'Mexican' that you prefer? Something less offensive?

Who else is going to come over the Mexican border?  !@#$ing Lithuanians?  You're basically saying it's racist to say there's Mexicans in Mexico...  :P

687568[/snapback]

Just make sure none of those Arabs run our ports. They are all terrorists, you know. :lol:

Who else is going to come over the Mexican border?  !@#$ing Lithuanians?  You're basically saying it's racist to say there's Mexicans in Mexico...  :lol:

687568[/snapback]

Perhaps you missed the characters being referred to as wetbacks, and the mother being referred to as a "breeder"? I'm not even going to get into the fact that all the characters are dressed like Speedy Gonzales and are here to commit crimes or have a million kids.

Mexicans come from Mexico, and blacks came from Africa, but I still would't racistly sterotype them, call them racist names and enjoy a game where I shot them. I'd speculate that if you made that game about blacks it would be on the national news and you'd have a tough time letting anyone know you enjoyed it - you'd know it was wrong.

Perhaps you missed the characters being referred to as wetbacks, and the mother being referred to as a "breeder"? I'm not even going to get into the fact that all the characters are dressed like Speedy Gonzales and are here to commit crimes or have a million kids.

Mexicans come from Mexico, and blacks came from Africa, but I still would't racistly sterotype them, call them racist names and enjoy a game where I shot them. I'd speculate that if you made that game about blacks it would be on the national news and you'd have a tough time letting anyone know you enjoyed it - you'd know it was wrong.

687964[/snapback]

And yet the front page story of the Post today said that 45% of the children in this country are minority children (illegal or not). This will have a very long term effect, positive or negative, I won't say. But the fact is there is a large drain on public services by undocumented workers and immigrants (illegal or not) that is not supported by the lack of taxes not being paid or lesser amount by lower paid workers.