I met The Coach last night!!

So I'm at TGIF's last night in front of the Mckinley Mall and It's the end of the 1st period...

I'm talking on my cell phone in the foyer and Dick Jauron walks by me and I'm yapping on my phone, didnt even notice...

So my uncle comes up to me and was like, HEY Didn't you see who just walked by you!?

I said, "no who."..

He's like The Coach!?

And I said, What? Craig T. Nelson just came in??!! :lol: (true story)

So we go back to our seats and I told my uncles who I was with that if we scored a goal I would go over and give em a high Five...

So low and behold we score first so I run to the other side of the bar, and shake his hand, and he said "You see that goal!" I was like yeah Coach, how's it going..." I shook his hand first then gave em a high Five...

Then I was like "Can I get a pic" he was like well who is going to take it, and I was like No I want to take a pic of you on my cell phone...

So I took the pic on my cell phone with Coach Jauron giving me the Thumbs up haha

Awesome

So middle of the 2nd, Perry Fewell walks in...but I didn't go over and say anything...

Real nice guy...

Great night

My uncle(who lives in Georgia, grew up here, but was visiting) asked em, So Coach, 12-4, 11-5, what's it gonna be! Dick laughed and said, I'll take both of those right now...

It seems there are Bills in there every time I go there, last time I went Josh Reed was there at the bar, but he didn't drop his glass when he picked it up so I almost didn't recognize him :angry:

Great game last night

Go Sabres!

My uncle(who lives in Georgia, grew up here, but was visiting) asked em, So Coach, 12-4, 11-5, what's it gonna be! Dick laughed and was like, I'll take both of those right now...

so basically he knows we suck...... great lol

It seems there are Bills in there every time I go there, last time I went Josh Reed was there at the bar, but he didn't drop his glass when he picked it up so I almost didn't recognize him  :lol:

:angry: well he was in a still position thats why he could hold onto it (curl routes), if he had been running it would have been over.

So I'm reading this story and I'm thinking you are so lucky to have run into the coach and high five him and so like I was thinking at first that like there was no way. But I could just hear you saying "Way!" and I'd be like "As if" and you'd be like "Duh!" and then we'd laugh cuz, like, this world is becoming soooo not palatable for the guys from '62.

As if.

So I'm at TGIF's last night in front of the Mckinley Mall and It's the end of the 1st period...

I'm talking on my cell phone in the foyer and Dick Jauron walks by me and I'm yapping on my phone, didnt even notice...

So my uncle comes up to me and was like, HEY Didn't you see who just walked by you!?

I'm like, no who...He's like The Coach!?

And I said, What? Craig T. Nelson just came in??!!  :lol: (true story)

So we go back to our seats and I told my uncles who I was with that if we scored a goal I would go over and give em a high Five...

So low and behold we score first so I run to the other side of the bar, and shake his hand, and he was like "You see that goal!"  I was like yeah Coach, how's it going..." I shook his hand first then gave em a high Five...

Then I was like "Can I get a pic" he was like well who is going to take it, and I was like No I want to take a pic of you on my cell phone...

So I took the pic on my cell phone with Coach Jauron giving me the Thumbs up haha

Awesome

So middle of the 2nd, Perry Fewell walks in...but I didn't go over and say anything...

Real nice guy...

Great night

My uncle(who lives in Georgia, grew up here, but was visiting) asked em, So Coach, 12-4, 11-5, what's it gonna be! Dick laughed and was like, I'll take both of those right now...

It seems there are Bills in there every time I go there, last time I went Josh Reed was there at the bar, but he didn't drop his glass when he picked it up so I almost didn't recognize him  :angry:

Great game last night

Go Sabres!

686986[/snapback]

so where's the pic?

Cool story. FYI for the future: Usually folks don't mind posing for a picture WITH YOU. Requesting that Jauron pose for a solo pic while you snap a shot with your phone is a little above and beyond. DANCE FOR ME MONKEY! DANCE!

So I'm reading this story and I'm thinking you are so lucky to have run into the coach and high five him and so like I was thinking at first that like there was no way. But I could just hear you saying "Way!" and I'd be like "As if" and you'd be like "Duh!" and then we'd laugh cuz, like, this world is becoming soooo not palatable for the guys from '62.

As if.

687099[/snapback]

I almost pissed myself reading this!!

As if.

687099[/snapback]

This coming from someone who puts a quote from Neil Patrick Harris in their Signature...

:angry:

I left my phone at home and I am at work right now, I will upload it later today

My wife waitressed there for several years ending about 5 years ago.  Being that she wasnt a bills fan, she always ran into players, but never knew who they were.

687024[/snapback]

I have a family member who works at the DMV, just in the last month or so, JP Losman came in to get his motorcycle liscence, and Craig Nall came in to get his NY state drivers' liscence. Like your wife, she could care less. When JP came in, I guess a few people got their pictures snaped with him, and he signed some autos.

She didn't get one, but felt bad I guess, so she got Nall to sign a piece of paper for me..."#16 Go Bills C.... N...." Dude has a seriously illedgible sig! :angry:

I have a family member who works at the DMV, just in the last month or so, JP Losman came in to get his motorcycle liscence, and Craig Nall came in to get his NY state drivers' liscence.  Like your wife, she could care less.  When JP came in, I guess a few people got their pictures snaped with him, and he signed some autos. 

She didn't get one, but felt bad I guess, so she got Nall to sign a piece of paper for me..."#16 Go Bills  C.... N...."  Dude has a seriously illedgible sig! :angry:

687206[/snapback]

They are letting the star QB ride a motorcycle?

I saw the promo recently and cracked the hell up. WTF happened to Doogie? :angry:

687213[/snapback]

I saw an ad about some one-episode tv show he was starring in. 7 or 8 months ago, perhaps more.

I noticed it because of his Doogie role - didn't watch it. IIRC, he was some sort of evil character.

I saw an ad about some one-episode tv show he was starring in. 7 or 8 months ago, perhaps more.

I noticed it because of his Doogie role - didn't watch it.  IIRC, he was some sort of evil character.

687230[/snapback]

His over-the-top bit was in "Starship Troopers," which was a kickass flick, but his little neo-nazi outfit while trying to get a sense for the "Brain," was just a bit much for me. He puts his hand on the giant brain and announces "It's afraid. IT'S AFRAID!!!"

Kickass flick, though.

"It's an ugly planet. It's a BUG planet."

His over-the-top bit was in "Starship Troopers," which was a kickass flick, but his little neo-nazi outfit while trying to get a sense for the "Brain," was just a bit much for me. He puts his hand on the giant brain and announces "It's afraid. IT'S AFRAID!!!"

Kickass flick, though.

"It's an ugly planet. It's a BUG planet."

687238[/snapback]

I liked Doogie Howser, MD. Fanciful, yes. But I thought it was a well done production, with nice stories. It wouldn't stand a chance these days - no obscenity, no personal degradation, no dripping loins, no sarcastic, hurtful remarks, and so on. :angry:

As if.

687099[/snapback]

"Way!"

Fantastic, LABillzfan! I send my regards.

I saw the promo recently and cracked the hell up. WTF happened to Doogie? ;)

687213[/snapback]

You obviously have not seen Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Doogie is stealing cars, hanging with bitches and flying on ecstasy