Official Sabres-Sens Game 2 Thread

Its all good man, dont worry about it.  Sabres do need to start improving their D, I think the Sens already have like 25 shots on Miller tonight.

686814[/snapback]

Hey its cool. Drury just had a awsome shift on the PP. Good hustle there. Nice determination.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really starting to like Derek Roy

686810[/snapback]

In one of the Philly games (before he started scoring) Roy killed a Flyer PP opportunity almost by himself. It was a GREAT effort. The kid has stepped it up, that's for sure.

FU#K Another Sabre penalty.

And I'm really starting to dislike these stripes.

Chara can throw a check at Drury 30' from the puck and Kelly can punch Dumont in the face after the whistle, but guess who ends up short-handed again?

Oh well, let's see another shorty!

Incredible. All I know is the last game I saw this Jonnette guy ref it was very similar to this. Terrible and one sided for some reason. No way he should be officiating in the playoffs.

And I'm really starting to dislike these stripes.

Chara can throw a check at Drury 30' from the puck and Kelly can punch Dumont in the face after the whistle, but guess who ends up short-handed again?

Oh well, let's see another shorty!

686820[/snapback]

Thanks for the sanity check. I thought for a minute there I was seeing things.

Thing is the Sabres are totally taken out of any rhythm by constantly being penalized. Always in a defensive posture. Would'nt be that big of a deal if they were calling it the other way as well

Yeah, PP to start the 3rd!

686827[/snapback]

Huge penalty. It could change the complexion of the game, but it will likely stop the Sens from setting the tone of the third period early. Miller has been terrific. I really thought the Sens were going to dominate us this game but they really haven't.

Seems im not alone on my assessment of the refs including Joanette. I may be mistaken by accusing him alone. He has an accomplice. That is McCreary. He also reffed the crappy Shark game I was talking about with Joanette. So lucky Buffalo fans. This dynamic duo is reffing your game tonight. Here is a pretty good thread from the Shark board on the playoff refs. McCreary and Joanette in particular.

http://boards.sjsharks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7369

Huge penalty. It could change the complexion of the game, but it will likely stop the Sens from setting the tone of the third period early. Miller has been terrific. I really thought the Sens were going to dominate us this game but they really haven't.

686829[/snapback]

Sabres have got to find a way to get to Emery in the 3rd. Right now Ottawa has 29 shots on Ryan Miller while we've only managed 13 on Emery...yet we have the lead. Thats impressive, but that type of play wont let you leave with a victory. The Sabres got to take it to Ottawa in the 3rd and get them playing defensive hockey. Take them out of their game right from the start now that we got the PP to kick it off.

Sabres have got to find a way to get to Emery in the 3rd.  Right now Ottawa has 29 shots on Ryan Miller while we've only managed 13 on Emery...yet we have the lead.  Thats impressive, but that type of play wont let you leave with a victory.  The Sabres got to take it to Ottawa in the 3rd and get them playing defensive hockey.  Take them out of their game right from the start now that we got the PP to kick it off.

686835[/snapback]

100% correct...is that what's happening?