Official Sabres-Sens Game 2 Thread

Sucks if Connolly is out for any period of time.  They said he hadn't left the building, and that that was a good sign.

686786[/snapback]

Only 'cuz, like Joe Walsh, he can't find the door.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks if Connolly is out for any period of time.  They said he hadn't left the building, and that that was a good sign.

686786[/snapback]

That face shield may have saved him from a concussion. Kid is really coming into his own lately.

Still a looooooooong way to go, especially with the high-powered Sens.

686785[/snapback]

No doubt, but it's nice to know we aren't intimidated. We took their best shot in the opening period and didn't blink. Our little team is playing their asses off. Again.

No doubt, but it's nice to know we aren't intimidated.  We took their best shot in the opening period and didn't blink.  Our little team is playing their asses off.  Again.

686790[/snapback]

man we have to win the cup this year, it just feels like one of those stories developing you know

Man who is 23 on the Sabres? Just tried to stick check Alfredson and he walked right by him. Sabres really do suck on D. They have to tighten that **** up.

686803[/snapback]

um..... its our captain lol

That would be Chris Drury...who definitely does not suck.

686804[/snapback]

Never said he sucked. But on that particular play he most certainly did. And its just not him. Hey guys im on your side. I want the Sabres to win.

Never said he sucked. But on that particular play he most certainly did. And its just not him. Hey guys im on your side. I want the Sabres to win.

686807[/snapback]

Its all good man, dont worry about it. Sabres do need to start improving their D, I think the Sens already have like 25 shots on Miller tonight.