Flashback- Does anyone remember what it was like

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's my birthday and I'm officially 17 now. :P

685003[/snapback]

Happy Fu#king B-Day, LSI. Of course, I have lost many of my teen memories...but the ones i still have are awesome. Of course, when I wwas your age the legal drinking age was 18...but, still great times, great girls. Enjoy these years...trust me.

God what I wouldn't give to be 17 again...I'm not even old yet (will be 25 later this year), but god damnit, don't let a day pass without enjoying every second of it...i miss those days

God what I wouldn't give to be 17 again...I'm not even old yet (will be 25 later this year), but god damnit, don't let a day pass without enjoying every second of it...i miss those days

685173[/snapback]

Starting to feel the same. I’ll be 24 next Saturday, what I wouldn't give for those years again. You always hear people say how great it is when your that age but you never really know until your worries go from which Liquor shall I drink to how the hell am I going to pay the bills this month.

Live it up man.

Happy Birthday! Sweetie.

P.S. I remember being 17. Spring break. Senior year. 1st time having sex. 9 months later I'm a Mom at 18.  :P

685203[/snapback]

should have wraped that banna . :lol:

Today's my birthday and I'm officially 17 now. :P

685003[/snapback]

I'm not old (27 in a few days), but I miss the lack of responsibility! I don't feel old, but I do miss 16 - 19.