2007 Mock Draft

Somehow I don't see the Lions having a better year than us.

682010[/snapback]

Lions? Doubtful they are better

Niners? So Alex Smith now has a TE to throw to, Is there anyone else? (they will still need a couple more rebuilding years)

Texans? So they now have Mario Williams an improvement to their D still not making it that great. They added Moulds as a #2 receiver for a QB who spends more time on his back then a $2 hooker. This is one of the only teams in the league Bills fans can say they have a better o-line then confidently

Jets? Their line got better, but who is gonna stand behind it. Ramsey may just be a sheel of a player now and Pennigton will be lucky if he can throw the ball to the offensive line.

Titans? another team hoping a rookie QB will make them any better in his first year, Buffalo tried this same thing last year, but had much better talent around them

After them, some teams that could do better or worse but I will say have a chance at being as good as Buffalo

Raiders, NO (depends on Brees recovery), Chargers (who knows how Rivers will be), etc.

Texans? So they now have Mario Williams an improvement to their D still not making it that great. They added Moulds as a #2 receiver for a QB who spends more time on his back then a $2 hooker. This is one of the only teams in the league Bills fans can say they have a better o-line then confidently

682381[/snapback]

The Texans drafted OT Winston and OG Charles Spencer I believe. The also got a couple of pass rushers in the first 2 rounds and have a great offensive coach in Kubiak and they also have Mike Sherman on their staff. I think they upgraded immensely this offseason and may have surpassed the Bills in doing so.

The Texans drafted OT Winston and OG Charles Spencer I believe.  The also got a couple of pass rushers in the first 2 rounds and have a great offensive coach in Kubiak and they also have Mike Sherman on their staff.  I think they upgraded immensely this offseason and may have surpassed the Bills in doing so.

682401[/snapback]

No need to rehash HOU's problems, but Carr is a tough cookie and a legit NFL qb. That's a good plus.

The Texans drafted OT Winston and OG Charles Spencer I believe.  The also got a couple of pass rushers in the first 2 rounds and have a great offensive coach in Kubiak and they also have Mike Sherman on their staff.  I think they upgraded immensely this offseason and may have surpassed the Bills in doing so.

682401[/snapback]

Thats great, they will have a college caliber o-line running all rookies, I'm sure that is an upgrade for them (seriously). But up against NFL caliber defenses all year, they still aren't going to be able to protect Carr all year.

I still don't think they have a better o-line then Buffalo this year cause they got a couple of linemen in the draft. In a couple years when they all develop maybe, next year, no.