Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Mike Willams went to Jacksonville?

699234[/snapback]

Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter has signed him. He needed something slow, fat and lazy that eats a lot, but isn't a crocodile...

You know whose name I haven't heard mentioned in a while? Mike Williams. Wonder what ever happened to him ...

700485[/snapback]

I heard he bought the old Freddies doughnuts franchise on main. Owner,manager,taste tester.

You know whose name I haven't heard mentioned in a while? Mike Williams. Wonder what ever happened to him ...

700485[/snapback]

I think that he retired from football to hang out and smoke weed with Lenny Kravitz in Australia, then studied holistic medicine before coming back to football, getting busted for drugs and now plays for the Toronto Argonauts.

Mike Williams in middle of NHL playoff mix?

Wed May 31, 2006

NASCAR Daily Raleigh Edition has reported that Canes coach Peter Laviolette ran out of players and reporters in the NHL to B word to about the bad ice in Buffalo, the bad fans in Buffalo, and the bad refs. So who did Peter call next? Laviolette contacted Panthers coach John Fox for advice and Fox had a good person in mind to contact: "Why not call Mike Williams in Tampa Bay?" said Fox.."I'm sure he will relate to you being how he was just released by the Bills"

Laviolette called Big Mike, and Mr. Williams was courteous and gracious on the phone, as Laviolette bitched and whined some more and even had other anti-Buffalo comments "Even the wings I had at the Anchor Bar were undercooked" Williams responded "That I cannot help you with Mr. Laviolette, see, I devor my wings so fast I don't notice the taste"

Williams, in an effort to calm Mr.Laviolette down, has sent him a personalized Tampa Bay Bucs jersey signed by himself. Laviolette was very honored to receive this gift from Mike Williams. More to come as news becomes available.

Coming up tomorrow in NASCAR Daily Raleigh Edition: Why Mark Stahl is a true Canes hero.