Yes, William Henderson!

EC-Bills

Stepping up and telling these so called "experts" to basically STFU.

678307[/snapback]

What the hell is up with Mort today?? Good lord, someone whizzed in his wheaties today......I'm glad Henderson is standing up for his teammates, too

What the hell is up with Mort today?? Good lord, someone whizzed in his wheaties today......I'm glad Henderson is standing up for his teammates, too

678317[/snapback]

Well as has been mentioned earlier today or yesterday, Mort is carrying TD's love child. And since we let TD go, Mort's concerned about the financial aspects of their child's future.

As for Clayton, I think his grudge at the Bills is because TD refused to pop his cherry.

678317[/snapback]

Mort is trying his hardest to bash the Bills draft.

Kiper is saying some good things, he even said he had Mcargo in the 2nd up until this week, but if he didnt miss the last 5 games he would have moved him up higher. But Kiper liked all the Bills picks except Mcgargo, even though he admits he has 1st round talent, just missed the last 5 games last year.

Then mort jumps in and tries again to say the 1st 2 picks were bad.

Then Kiper comes back and says well, if you swith Youboty and McCargo, then no one complains and the Bills had two great picks.

Then Mort tries again to bash the 1st 2 picks.

lol, I thought it was funny.

Somebody should make sure to keep a clip of Mort's ranting close at hand so that we can edit it post season, plugging in big plays by the same players he is talking down... then we Email this new version to anybody/ everybody and try to achieve some airtime with it and expose the ugly head of injustice that is mort..

He had to defend Favre - Jaworski had correctly pointed out that Favre forced the ball a lot last season, and opined that he was uncoachable. :huh:

678395[/snapback]

Then he slammed Mel for saying he was the worst pick for the Packers way back when. He was still quivering afterwards, I bet he was waiting over 10 years to let that out! :)

Aw, come on guys. Give Mortie a break. He's the Liz Smith of sports gossip columnists and his biggest feedbag dinner card got shoved out the door by "That tyrant dictator" Marv Levy.

You'd cry too if you actually had to make some phone calls to find out what's happening around the league instead of having your princess phone rining off the hook next to your lace fringed pillow at 11:00 PM every night.

Have a heart will ya? :)

Then he slammed Mel for saying he was the worst pick for the Packers way back when. He was still quivering afterwards, I bet he was waiting over 10 years to let that out! :)

678403[/snapback]

I know! :huh:

But I think Jaws fired the first good broadside at Emperor Brett. Wonder if there will be piling on the bandwagon?...

I LOVED Henderson Blasting them. "Mel Kiper I know you're there. You had me listed as the worst player in our draft. I think I have surpassed those expextations and I know that these guys will do at least as well as I have if not better. Don't discourage my young guys..."

I saw a controlled rage in his eyes. All th commentators immediately flippped and started kissing his ass. It was GREAT

I LOVED Henderson Blasting them. "Mel Kiper I know you're there. You had me listed as the worst player in our draft. I think I have surpassed those expextations and I know that these guys will do at least as well as I have if not better. Don't discourage my young guys..."

I saw a controlled rage in his eyes. All th commentators immediately flippped and started kissing his ass. It was GREAT

678470[/snapback]

Definitely one of the best, if not THE best, player interviews I've ever seen. It called them all out and said he was ready to defend Bret on national TV if he had to. Whether or not you agree with him, you've got to love this guy if he's on your team! Now that's what I call leadership.

Henderson is a great team player on the field and he just made alot of new fans than didn't already root for the green and cheese.

678649[/snapback]

Exactly, he appears to be a class act. I hope we can get more people like that on our team.

Exactly, he appears to be a class act.  I hope we can get more people like that on our team.

678782[/snapback]

Henderson has been my favorite fullback in the NFL for a couple years now. He's a man amoug boys Sunday afternoons.

Mort is trying his hardest to bash the Bills draft.

Kiper is saying some good things, he even said he had Mcargo in the 2nd up until this week, but if he didnt miss the last 5 games he would have moved him up higher.  But Kiper liked all the Bills picks except Mcgargo, even though he admits he has 1st round talent, just missed the last 5 games last year.

Then mort jumps in and tries again to say the 1st 2 picks were bad.

Then Kiper comes back and says well, if you swith Youboty and McCargo, then no one complains and the Bills had two great picks.

Then Mort tries again to bash the 1st 2 picks.

lol, I thought it was funny.

678335[/snapback]

also, did you hear what he said to top it all off? he said "Denny Green always told told me, 'Let the draft play itself out for you'" or something to that affect.

what? you are going to praise Dennis Green and criticize Marv Levy in the same breath? How many of Green's draft picks took him to the Super Bowl? Playoffs? who did he get it right with...Moss, Culpepper, and Fitzgerald? Still no Super Bowls or HOFer's that I know of. anyway, last I checked the players picked by Levy dwarf the Dennis Green draft legacy like Shaq to Minni Me.