Yes, William Henderson!

EC-Bills

also, did you hear what he said to top it all off? he said "Denny Green always told told me, 'Let the draft play itself out for you'" or something to that affect.

what? you are going to praise Dennis Green and criticize Marv Levy in the same breath? How many of Green's draft picks took him to the Super Bowl? Playoffs? who did he get it right with...Moss, Culpepper, and Fitzgerald? Still no Super Bowls or HOFer's that I know of. anyway, last I checked the players picked by Levy dwarf the Dennis Green draft legacy like Shaq to Minni Me.

678935[/snapback]

Green's run in Minnesota was remarkable. I believe he made the playoffs something like 7 straight years with 5 different starting QB's. He might be a dirt bag, but he is a winner. He has the Cardinals moving in the right direction. Last year they had a great passing game. Call him lucky, but he fell into great picks in the draft like Moss and Culpepper and I expect Leinart will work out great for him too.

Green's run in Minnesota was remarkable.  I believe he made the playoffs something like 7 straight years with 5 different starting QB's.  He might be a dirt bag, but he is a winner.  He has the Cardinals moving in the right direction.  Last year they had a great passing game.  Call him lucky, but he fell into great picks in the draft like Moss and Culpepper and I expect Leinart will work out great for him too.

678944[/snapback]

i didn't criticize his coaching. but when you compare his drafts to Levy's, it's a mismatch. on the Moss pick.....everyone knew he would be a great WR. there were character issues. he hurt his team more than he ever helped them. Look back when he divided the Minn locker room, couldn't get along with Culpepper or Carter. Screamed at coaches, ran over traffic cops, TOOK PLAYS OFF, etc. What did it get Denny? Run out of town is what. ...remember all that?

and I live in AZ...i know that this team is on it's way up. But where was Denny picking in all his AZ drafts? VERY high in the 1st. hard to miss when you have picks as high as he has.

Meh... he's still a cheesehead chump.

678312[/snapback]

But of course you are the only Chump posting today. Real Bill's fans have actually been confirmed by other Bill's fans- especially those who live in the heartland of TBD- the Capital area. You live there yet have not a single sighting by a real Bill's fan. You've never been to a game, you've never been to a bar where Bill's fan's hang out. Yet every post you make is a vomit post- some negative thing about the team the rest of us love.

I believe you're scum. Prove me wrong- name a single acknowledged Bill's fan who has ever seen you at some Bill's function. With of course you living in the very middle of Two Bills Drive Country-prove you're anything better than the scumwipe troll I believe you are. I welcome any evidence to the contrary, and I'll apoligize if you can show you are actually a fan versus being the piece of garbage I believe you to be..........

But of course you are the only Chump posting today. Real Bill's fans have actually been confirmed by other Bill's fans- especially those who live in the heartland of TBD- the Capital area. You live there yet have not a single sighting by a real Bill's fan. You've never been to a game, you've never been to a bar where Bill's fan's hang out. Yet every post you make is a vomit post- some negative thing about the team the rest of us love.

I believe you're scum. Prove me wrong- name a single acknowledged Bill's fan who has ever seen you at some Bill's function. With of course you living in the very middle of Two Bills Drive Country-prove you're anything better than the scumwipe troll I believe you are. I welcome any evidence to the contrary, and I'll apoligize if you can show you are actually a fan versus being the piece of garbage I believe you to be..........

679088[/snapback]

Tell Mrs. G back in Wellsville I said Hi. ;)

;):D:lol::lol::lol: