Round 5 (#134) Selection: DT Kyle Williams

SDS

Biography:

The rock on the defensive line for the Tigers ... Teams with Claude Wroten to give the Tigers two of the best defensive tackles in the nation ... Has been tabbed a 2005 First-Team Preseason All-American by The Sporting News ... Listed as the nation's second-best defensive tackle by The Sporting News ... Rugged player who brings a great deal of intensity to the field ... Tough competitor who gives it his all on every play ... Has a motor that runs at full speed all the time ... So tough that he even played against Georgia in 2004 despite suffering a compound fracture on hand in pregame warm-ups ... Goes into senior season with 12 career sacks and 18.5 tackles for loss.

Can someone explain this one: Marv Levy, on passing on Leinart, said that the Bills WERE addressing the QB position by making the players on the field around him better. How exactly does he do this by picking 5 friggin defenders?

678152[/snapback]

Free agency? Just wait and see how many UDFAs the Bills pick up, starting immediately after the draft tonight.

Can someone explain this one: Marv Levy, on passing on Leinart, said that the Bills WERE addressing the QB position by making the players on the field around him better. How exactly does he do this by picking 5 friggin defenders?

678152[/snapback]

They have put a lot of thought and stock into their FA's?

I have to wonder what post-draft moves already have a handshake.

Seeing how the Bills D wore out every game by the 4th quarter - rotation?

678128[/snapback]

I think so. I would guess we will have 4-5 guy DT rotation. Combined with these guys being better conditioned thanks to Allaire, I think we will be in good shape.

678152[/snapback]

With all due respect. Lineart is not a good fit for the weather at the Ralph.