Hypersensitive Sissys - It's About Winning Games

Mark VI

I am actually knowledgeable enough to form my own opinion, just because you cant doesnt mean no one else can

you probably have no idea who any of these players are anyway

677476[/snapback]

But Mark VI said... :lol:

:lol::lol::(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually knowledgeable enough to form my own opinion, just because you cant doesnt mean no one else can

677476[/snapback]

I haven't missed an Ohio St. game in 8 years, you blithering idiot.

I'm not defending the picks or actually trying to force my Ohio St. loyalty on anyone.

If you don't like the picks, that's fine. Seriously

But if you're basing your analysis on what Kiper, Clayton, Mort or any slanted media dunderhead states, then you're no smarter than a bag of rocks.

That's what I've been reading over the last 24 hours. " But...But...But...Mort said... "

Who cares ?

I'm not defending the picks or actually trying to force my Ohio St. loyalty on anyone.

But if you're basing your analysis on what Kiper, Clayton, Mort or any slanted media dunderhead states, then you're no smarter than a bag of rocks.

That's what I've been reading over the last 24 hours. " But...But...But...Mort said... "

Who cares ?

677741[/snapback]

I care that LA thinks he can tell just anyone to puke on me.

And, Clayton getting his panties in a wad because we didn't take Leinart is all I needed to read.

Who cares ?

677741[/snapback]

the 2-9 defense baby!

get ready for it!

Whitner was a panic pick. Check the Bills trash can and you will see a draft card with Huff's name on it. 

677517[/snapback]

bull sh--. I think it was pretty plain for anyone to see that there was a good chance that the Raiders were going to take Huff. And how's this for a prediction, I think Whitner is going to be a better pro than Huff. Look at film of Huff, every tackle he makes is around the shoulders. That won't fly in the NFL.

bull sh--.  I think it was pretty plain for anyone to see that there was a good chance that the Raiders were going to take Huff.  And how's this for a prediction, I think Whitner is going to be a better pro than Huff.  Look at film of Huff, every tackle he makes is around the shoulders.  That won't fly in the NFL.

677800[/snapback]

Did anyone see White's highlight video? Blew through Huff like he wasn't there.

You're always welcome to form your own opinion, but when it comes to taking stabs at who knows about players in the draft, and how the draft shapes up over the years, you'd best be served keeping your seat at the Thanksgiving kiddie table, Skeeter.

There's a bib in front of you. Put it on. It'll make clean-up a lot easier the next time you puke on yourself like that.

677527[/snapback]

Poor Paul.

The Bills "experts" are still the same scouts and talent evaluators from when TD was here. The only thing different in the man in charge. Maybe that is all it took but you'll have to pardon me if the glass is half empty instead of half full.

677538[/snapback]

Except if TD were here he would have taken Sinorice Moss with the #8....

I remember when the Patriots took Login Mankins in the first round last year, the "experts" said that he would have been available in the 3rd round. He only started every game. Forget names, these guys are picking players who will decide if the guys picking have a job in two years. The biggest boo boo was Bud Adams forcing his staff to get Young, so he could lord it over Houston because they had done him wrong. I watched the Rose Bowl again on Saturday, and from the distance of time, I realized why Vince Young will never be anything other than a Michael Vick pro quarterback, which is to say, a running back who can pass if he feels that he has to. Every snap taken by Young in that game and in the Ohio State game was a shotgun snap. It is successful in special situations, but if the quarterback is in the backfield on every snap in the pros, forgedabouddit. The Bills addressed their needs, and except for Reggie Bush, there was no other standout in the draft, even Vince Young.

677476[/snapback]

Way off base youngster!

Mark spends hours watching game films, reading, and watching more film on players. he has been doing this for only 25 years or so. I'm going on 40 years doing the same. Not as much in recent years as I would like, so I pick Mark's brain for info on which players to watch. Mark has the ability to see and evaluate the see the small almost unnoticable things a player might do on the field during a game! not at some workout! And last the most important aspect , evaluating what players might FIT the Bills scheme. Especially on defense!

I don't post here as much as I used to because of junk like this. Why, what's the sense of posting as I have in the past, any info that I might have from the "Bills". Last time I did some idiot here wanted a link! Haven't worked for the Bills in 14 years or so; so what do I know? I just sit at RWS when I can and watch my beloved Buffalo Bills practice. Talk with old friends; listen and learn. I realize that this concept if foreign to many here, but given time some "might get it". If they grow up.

The Bills got some damm good football players and every hole on this team wasn't going to filled in one off-season. Sure I would have been happier if an offensive lineman was picked earlier, but the utter immaturity of many of these post leads me to believe that The Stadium Wall has been hijacked by a bunch of eigth graders from Fish land!

677476[/snapback]

Way off base youngster!

Mark spends hours watching game films, reading, and watching more film on players. he has been doing this for only 25 years or so. I'm going on 40 years doing the same. Not as much in recent years as I would like, so I pick Mark's brain for info on which players to watch. Mark has the ability to see and evaluate the see the small almost unnoticable things a player might do on the field during a game! not at some workout! And last the most important aspect , evaluating what players might FIT the Bills scheme. Especially on defense!

I don't post here as much as I used to because of junk like this. Why, what's the sense of posting as I have in the past, any info that I might have from the "Bills". Last time I did some idiot here wanted a link! Haven't worked for the Bills in 14 years or so; so what do I know? I just sit at RWS when I can and watch my beloved Buffalo Bills practice. Talk with old friends; listen and learn. I realize that this concept if foreign to many here, but given time some "might get it". If they grow up.

The Bills got some damm good football players and every hole on this team wasn't going to filled in one off-season. Sure I would have been happier if an offensive lineman was picked earlier, but the utter immaturity of many of these post leads me to believe that The Stadium Wall has been hijacked by a bunch of eigth graders from Fish land!

679081[/snapback]

Yeah.

What he said.

It took about 6 months to coax Mark to come back here to post, and for that matter, Mark says about the same thing about Rib Boy, here. About 4 years ago there were some pretty goll darn smart football people here.

Wonder why they left.

Whitner was a panic pick. Check the Bills trash can and you will see a draft card with Huff's name on it.  When the Raiders passed on Matt Leinart the Bills didn't know what to do. So they went to the next safety on the board passing up the huge bodies they needed to plug the middle. This caused them to overreact and reach for McCargo. A player who only had 6 starts in his junior year. A player that a Bills coached described as 'needing to learn how to play the game'. That was from the Bills scout on WGR during their coverage.

The Bills needed to be able to adjust in midstream. They couldn't do it.  :lol:

677517[/snapback]

All evidence suggests the opposite is true. Huff going to Oak was 50-50; no one "panics" with those odds, they simply go to the next player on their board.

Whitner was slotted at 12, 13 or 14, so he went 8 BIG DEAL.  It's all a guessing game when it comes down to it.  If he turns out to be the  safety we need then I'm happy!  There are no guarantees.

677503[/snapback]

yes!

look, if he turns out to be great safety for the bills, it'll be quickly forgotten that they had scotched a chance to land pick #50 in the 06 draft.

Okay, so let me get this straight. The Bills loved Michael Huff. Had him picked at #8.They were all over this. They totally ignored all the talk that he may go earlier than #8 because he was one of the best players in the draft. They didn't care because they had the #8 pick and they were going to draft Huff no matter what, even if someone took him before #8. Then the draft started and Huff was taken. So the Bills, panicking, because they never foresaw this as a possibility, said to themselves, "Okay, so Huff is gone and we wanted a safety, so let's just take the next best safety and tell people he was our guy all along." It doesn't matter whether he is good or not, we wanted a safety because of Michael Huff and if we couldn't get Michael Huff, we were going after the next best safety even though he doesn't play like Michael Huff.