Hypersensitive Sissys - It's About Winning Games

Mark VI

You're always welcome to form your own opinion, but when it comes to taking stabs at who knows about players in the draft, and how the draft shapes up over the years, you'd best be served keeping your seat at the Thanksgiving kiddie table, Skeeter.

There's a bib in front of you. Put it on. It'll make clean-up a lot easier the next time you puke on yourself like that.

677527[/snapback]

wow some valid points, glad you decided to Chime in

how about next time you try and put some thought into your post and not try and be mr cool funny guy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Kiper said...

But Clayton said...

But Mort said...  :)

I don't care if Ngata or Bing or Jesus Christ provided a better " value ". Most mock drafts look like a joke after day 1.

If "Shiny" name players don't fit what we do and can't help us win football games, they're not worth a damn.

Grow a backbone.

677443[/snapback]

The Bills "experts" are still the same scouts and talent evaluators from when TD was here. The only thing different in the man in charge. Maybe that is all it took but you'll have to pardon me if the glass is half empty instead of half full.

Whitner was a panic pick. Check the Bills trash can and you will see a draft card with Huff's name on it.  When the Raiders passed on Matt Leinart the Bills didn't know what to do. So they went to the next safety on the board passing up the huge bodies they needed to plug the middle. This caused them to overreact and reach for McCargo. A player who only had 6 starts in his junior year. A player that a Bills coached described as 'needing to learn how to play the game'. That was from the Bills scout on WGR during their coverage.

The Bills needed to be able to adjust in midstream. They couldn't do it.  :)

677517[/snapback]

that is your take

Guess you couldnt figure that out

maybe you should just go read Dr Suess....I am Sam, Sam I am

677528[/snapback]

wow some valid points, glad you decided to Chime in

how about next time you try and put some thought into your post and not try and be mr cool funny guy

It's always cute when you kiddies get your first real computer, isn't it? Like hunting fish in a barrel.

Don't know if this was mentioned in earlier threads and I sure as hell am not going to read through every post to find out. But Marv was on Sirius yesterday, and said he was offered a trade down for the 8th pick but they would not offer enough for where the Bills would have ended up picking. Marv would not mentioned who the team was.

Just because a team wants to trade down does not mean that you can automatically find a willing trade partner. There's two sides to a trade, if you can't find a partner you can't trade.

Im not saying Denver offered anything tough guy, I was saying Denver was someone who obviously wanted to move up.

Guess you couldnt figure that out

maybe you should just go read Dr Suess....I am Sam, Sam I am

677528[/snapback]

You threw out there that there was a second round pick to be had. I'd like to know where that data comes from. Sorry if putting that "Denver moved up" and "wouldn't you have liked an extra second round pick" together was such a stretch from your post.

Thanks for giving the information that Denver was willing to move up, as if that wasn't obvious by the trade they made. Got any more gems for us?

Don't know if this was mentioned in earlier threads and I sure as hell am not going to read through every post to find out.  But Marv was on Sirius yesterday, and said he was offered a trade down for the 8th pick but they would not offer enough for where the Bills would have ended up picking.  Marv would not mentioned who the team was.

Just because a team wants to trade down does not mean that you can automatically find a willing trade partner.  There's two sides to a trade, if you can't find a partner you can't trade.

677597[/snapback]

Please, please, please. Enough with the reality of what happened yesterday. Somewhere Max is banging on his Fisher Price computer keys and will explain to you that you don't know anything about football because he could have made the trade down.

You threw out there that there was a second round pick to be had.  I'd like to know where that data comes from.  Sorry if putting that "Denver moved up" and "wouldn't you have liked an extra second round pick" together was such a stretch from your post.

Thanks for giving the information that Denver was willing to move up, as if that wasn't obvious by the trade they made.  Got any more gems for us?

677598[/snapback]

I believe there was a report yesterday, possibly from Clayton, that Denver offered a 2nd rounder to move up.

But Kiper said...

But Clayton said...

But Mort said...  :lol:

I don't care if Ngata or Bing or Jesus Christ provided a better " value ". Most mock drafts look like a joke after day 1.

If "Shiny" name players don't fit what we do and can't help us win football games, they're not worth a damn.

Grow a backbone.

677443[/snapback]

Let's see, you are an avid Ohio State fan, they drafted two Ohio State players on day one, and you don't have a problem with this draft? I'm shocked.

You have to love the approach these guys are taking to building a team. Marv has this revisionist belief that he had a team built on character that went to 4 Super Bowls, when in fact those teams were lead by prima donna stars like Kelly, Reed, Smith, Bennett and Thomas. The "character" guys came after the fact, and by the time they hit their prime, the Bills were no longer a championship team because those players lacked the ability dominate(Hansen, Henry Jones etc.).

To make matters worse, they're going with a cover 2, attacking defense which is a good fit for the physically gifted, no-think players they don't want on their team. They seem to be justifying the approach by using the Patriots as a model, neglecting the fact that they don't have a QB like Brady, a DL like Seymour, a flexible defense that requires smart players in the back 7 and of course A HEAD COACH who can out think his competition.

You're always welcome to form your own opinion, but when it comes to taking stabs at who knows about players in the draft, and how the draft shapes up over the years, you'd best be served keeping your seat at the Thanksgiving kiddie table, Skeeter.

There's a bib in front of you. Put it on. It'll make clean-up a lot easier the next time you puke on yourself like that.

677527[/snapback]

HEY!

But Kiper said...

But Clayton said...

But Mort said...  :lol:

Grow a backbone.

677443[/snapback]

You are so right. I also find it funny that these idiots claim to be fans. I've been supporting and following this team since I was five. Why should I stop now? If I can follow this team during the Hank Bullough years, I can follow them through

anything!