This draft Is a total bust EsPN Is Laughing at us

Anyone have a translation for this sentence structure?

675488[/snapback]

Here let me try: "I am currently liqoured-up and live vicarously through the Buffalo Bills; I read sporting news magazine and spend more than 7 hours on TSW daily. I know football and anyone over 60 is senile and cannot contibute to society much less our beloved Bills; oh, and I live at home which is WNY."

How is that?

Here let me try: "I am currently liqoured-up and live vicarously through the Buffalo Bills; I read sporting news magazine and spend more than 7 hours on TSW daily.  I know football and anyone over 60 is senile and cannot contibute to society much less our beloved Bills; oh, and I live at home which is WNY."

How is that?

675510[/snapback]

Much more clear and concise than the original.

What joke please marv stop right now this pick we could have had in the middle of the 3rd round plus we gave up a pick to get him

675484[/snapback]

YOU are the joke. Let me guess your age: 19? If not, you certainly sound like you're about that age...less maybe?

What does ESPN know? They thought Mike Williams was a stud and Levi Jones was a reach. Turns out the opposite is true. And that's just one familiar example among thousands. These guys are half filled with DISINFORMATION given to them by teams to meet their ends.

Meanwhile, guys like you hear NAMES and read websites from non-professionals who are not employed by NFL teams and suddenly you think you have these players graded appropriately.

Posts like this reflect ignorance and immaturity, but I'm not surprised at all.

Mortensen is a Donahoe dupe

If it's any consolation, it isn't just ESPN laughing at the Bills.  :(

675606[/snapback]

In the big scheme of things, other people laughing at you should not drive your actions. It takes a strong soul to elect to do what is right without regard to perception. It is the mindless follower who worries what others think.

This idea that our draft is bad simply because people laugh at us? I am so glad I moved out of WNY 20 years ago. Christ that mindset was so prevalent then.

Move on.

ESPN radio was ripping the Bills and I agree.

We could have traded back and picked up an extra third and still gotten the Safety and then traded up to the DT but trade up into the early 2nd round.

Both players were bad picks for the value. They both may be good football players but bad draft value.

When they trade up I was thinking Winston Justice, but apparently those character issues are big!

We could have traded back and picked up an extra third and still gotten the Safety and then traded up to the DT but trade up into the early 2nd round.

Both players were bad picks for the value.  They both may be good football players but bad draft value.

When they trade up I was thinking Winston Justice, but apparently those character issues are big!

675800[/snapback]

How do YOU know what we could have done, and who we could have traded with? Do YOU know how the other teams' boards were stacked? Do YOU know how willing these teams were to make a trade?

The answer to these questions is, of course, NO. And yet you spout off like a kid who had just had his first bottle of whiskey.

When you pull a gun on someone that's pretty big to me. Why do you think a top 15 player in the draft has fallen out of the first round.

When you pull a gun on someone that's pretty big to me.  Why do you think a top 15 player in the draft has fallen out of the first round.

675816[/snapback]

I have a life and family, I do not follow the draft like some of do. I heard he had issues, that all.

ESPN reported three teams made offers for the #8 pick, I assume one of them offered a third, why not move back?

Both players were bad picks for the value.  They both may be good football players but bad draft value.

675800[/snapback]

The same old story with free agency and the draft. The Bills overpaid.

This is a good formula for missing the playoffs for another six years.

Why does anyone care what the espn people think? Gee, at the start of the draft today I loved the way espn showed highlights of the last 5 years and how their crack staff of genius prognosticators nailed all the future super stars coming out of the drafts. Oh, that’s right we didn’t see that because I bet if you go back and analyze their comments on draft day the espn gurus SUCK! Just like the rest of us. None of us have the slightest idea if the Bills stretched for these guys and we won’t know for about 3 years.

Why does anyone care what the espn people think?  Gee, at the start of the draft today I loved the way espn showed highlights of the last 5 years and how their crack staff of genius prognosticators nailed all the future super stars coming out of the drafts.  Oh, that’s right we didn’t see that because I bet if you go back and analyze their comments on draft day the espn gurus SUCK!  Just like the rest of us.  None of us have the slightest idea if the Bills stretched for these guys and we won’t know for about 3 years.

675932[/snapback]

That's enough with the common sense, mister.