Watching "LOST"

stevestojan

I have it paused on Tivo right now, but a few things about this show..

1) Is this a mini series? I cant imagine them making this into a real show with more than 5 shows or so (much less more than a whole season)

2) It is very entertaining

3) Apparently, when a plane crashes, all people that are average looking or less die. Only beautiful people will live

4) I want to B word slap that chinese guy

5) Why no looting? Why arnt they going through bags to find things that could be of use?

6) Am i the only one watching? :devil:

1) Is this a mini series? I cant imagine them making this into a real show with more than 5 shows or so (much less more than a whole season)

3) Apparently, when a plane crashes, all people that are average looking or less die. Only beautiful people will live

5) Why no looting? Why arnt they going through bags to find things that could be of use?

50226[/snapback]

1) No idea.

2) Merely mildly. The commercial breaks every five minutes start to wear.

3) They're all awfully healthy and uninjured for having survived a plane Rosen, too.

4) I'm sure the feeling is mutual. :D

5) Actually, when they showed the completely gratuitous bikini shot (not that there's anythign wrong with that), they were going through the bags.

6) Apparently not. You very well may be next week, though.

50226[/snapback]

1. ) I don't know, but I agree.

2.) It is entertaining, but 2 things are annoying me. First, the hobbit. Also, I hate the way it breaks to a commercial - I was watching a couple of commercials thinking it was still the show.

3.) The fat guy isn't beautiful.

4.) His wife is going to go apeshit and kill him. Just watch.

5.) They got to that (to a degree)

6.) I watched for the first time tonight.

1) No idea.

2) Merely mildly.  The commercial breaks every five minutes start to wear.

3) They're all awfully healthy and uninjured for having survived a plane Rosen, too. 

4) I'm sure the feeling is mutual.  :devil:

5) Actually, when they showed the completely gratuitous bikini shot (not that there's anythign wrong with that), they were going through the bags. 

6) Apparently not.  You very well may be next week, though.

50232[/snapback]

A plane Rosen? But I typed c-r-a-s-h, dammit, not r-o-s-e-n!

Geez..."plane Rosen" sounds like something you'd order in a New York deli..."Yeah, I'll take a couple of plain rosens, some poppy seed rosens, a half-dozen onion and sourdough rosens, and give me a couple of cinnamon-raisin rosens, too..."

6) Am i the only one watching? :D

50226[/snapback]

1) It's supposed to run a whole season of at least 16 episodes.

2) Yes, it is...but it can be gruesome (SPOILER ALERT: the closing shot of the pilot's bloody body in the tree haunted me all week).

3) What about the bald guy who was in the cult horror classic "The Stepfather"? He's not handsome by any means.

4) I just wanna slap Pippin or Merry or whichever one that guy is.

5) An interesting question, but this leads to another. How much luggage survived the Rosen? How much was washed out to sea?

6) You may be the only one watching if they can't keep up the story...it will be one of the greatest efforts in the history of television if they can keep it up for a full season. Oh, heck, it's on ABC. Nobody's watching anyway. :devil:

Mike

..... are  you kidding?  the island is inhabited by A FLYING, MAN EATING GIGANTIC POLAR BEAR?  I wasn't expecting it to be sci-fi when I first heard of the show,  but this is just plain whacked out.

Still a pretty good show, though.

50265[/snapback]

yeah, i didnt know it was sci-fi either... i cant wait to see how they explain a polar bear on a tropical island

And going back to my point about only good looking people.

I know there are two exceptions: the big fat guy, and the bald old guy. But besides that all the girls are hot and all the guys (with all my herterosexuality in tact) and good looking guys.

In average everyday life, about 11.5% of people are as good looking as the people on this island. I just think the ratio is wrong.

Oh, and they should continually get more and more sunburned as the season goes on. If that doesnt happen, then its REALLY lost it! Polar bear in 90 degree heat i can deal with. But no sunburns?? Come on!! :devil:

In average everyday life, about 11.5% of people are as good looking as the people on this island. I just think the ratio is wrong.

50330[/snapback]

Try turning on CNN...the ratio is 100% hot chicks and almost 0% good looking guys...and this is supposed to be "reality" :devil:

And no, I didn't watch Lost...then again, unless it's sports, a movie, or an HBO series I don't watch TV. The last primetime network show I watched was the last episode of Seinfeld...

6) Am i the only one watching? :D

50226[/snapback]

Why did you pause it? If you had a laptop with wireless you could type awa while the show is going.

No I didn't watch it. The previews that I saw looked really bad. In fact the TV didn't go on until 9:30 last night and then only because I thought the debates were last night.

Also, another reason why people shiuld remain armed at all times, never know when your plane might Rosen and a giant man/woman eating flying polar bear might attack you. :devil:

Try turning on CNN...the ratio is 100% hot chicks and almost 0% good looking guys...and this is supposed to be "reality" :devil:

And no, I didn't watch Lost...then again, unless it's sports, a movie, or an HBO series I don't watch TV.  The last primetime network show I watched was the last episode of Seinfeld...

50368[/snapback]

Network television isn't all that bad anymore. The CSI shows are all pretty good, as are the Law and Order shows, Without a Trace, and my favorite show on TV (and 2nd favorite of all time), NYPD Blue.

oh i think its a great show...definitely didnt see the twist of the chick being the prisoner...but its got me glued...

50242[/snapback]

I actually called that one. If you notice, and I did by watching the first show twice, when she first shows up on camera she is rubbing her wrist. I love all the little nuances in this show.