I'm getting this funny feeling

If somehow Matt Leinart falls to #8 overall.....why do I have this funny feeling that the Buffalo Bills will select him!!!

Call me nuts...just have this weird feeling....or is that from the lunch I ate???  :lol:

673086[/snapback]

You ate nuts for lunch?

If somehow Matt Leinart falls to #8 overall.....why do I have this funny feeling that the Buffalo Bills will select him!?!?

Call me nuts...just have this weird feeling....or is that from the lunch I ate???  <_<

673086[/snapback]

Can you imagine him trying to throw the ball at the stadium in the winter? He has a weak arm when its 85 and sunny. No thanks.

another california faggot.  no thanks.

673615[/snapback]

Well... I have no idea where ML's preferences run in that area. But I do have to say that if in fact he was lining up in the wrong side of the Ball it would be the greatest waste of a "Hot Babe" pool in the history of mankind...The Kid owns LA and could have his pick of the greatest litter on Earth...

Damn what a waste that would be...Not that there's anything wrong with it... <_<

Yeah, because no man in Buffalo has ever taken it up the ass. All the faggots are in California.

Jeezus, man.

673662[/snapback]

not all-

I think his reference is to the one's that end up playing QB for the Bills. <_<

not that there's anything wrong with that-

other than being not very good QBs.

Guest dog14787
If somehow Matt Leinart falls to #8 overall.....why do I have this funny feeling that the Buffalo Bills will select him!?!?

Call me nuts...just have this weird feeling....or is that from the lunch I ate???  :)

673086[/snapback]

Nuts <_<

Vince Young on the other Hand is the real deal. Put him anywhere for any team and he will be beating the crap out of someone every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be great if he stays out of the AFC East!!!!

Unless we get him that is!