Sabres Game: Campbell just destroyed a Flyer

Talonz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardest hit I've ever seen....That dude is HURT - He is bleeding from the nose and passing out on the trainers shirt....

WOW

667812[/snapback]

If you look closely, you can see a tooth fly out of his mouth on the hit...i think thats where he was bleeding from.

Anyways, hell of a hit on him, hell of a game!

Go Sabres!

TONY LYDMAN IS HAVING THE WORST FUGGIN GAME I'VE EVER SEEN PLAYED BY A DEFENSEMAN. YES I KNOW I'M "SHOUTING". LETTIN OFF STEAM.

FUGGIN FUG FUG SCHIT ASS BEOTCH FUG

thank you.

667824[/snapback]

I can't believe the dude was out there for the beginning of the 2nd OT. Rory Fitzpatrick's sorry ass is saving him from getting a playoff-long benching.

I was thinking he should be canned unless he got tonight's game-winner. Good thing Briere bailed him out.

You think that's bad?  The way the announcers were fellating Forsberg tonight, just wait until Umburger's next game back; he'll be the Tedy Bruschi of the NHL.

667930[/snapback]

I had the Flyer crew doing the game. Oh my God. They were bitching and crying over EVERY call.

You think that's bad?  The way the announcers were fellating Forsberg tonight, just wait until Umburger's next game back; he'll be the Tedy Bruschi of the NHL.

667930[/snapback]

Well, unlike TB, Forsberg is that damn good. It's too bad he can't play more than 50 games a season because his dick bone's connected to his leg bone with duct tape and rubber bands.

If he were out of these playoffs we'd sweep these bums.

That was one of the hardest hits i have ever seen. That dude was ROCKED!!!

Maybe he will be back, but I doubt it. I know he is a hockey player, but that was a brutal check...

I came up off the sofa for that one. That was one of those things they will show for a while when they do the Playoff Hockey Promo's...

I actually heard Jim Lorentz say "As you see Lydman gives up this pass, and he doesn't do that very often"

I spit up my soda when I heard that. Perhaps he meant another Lydman. :lol:

667966[/snapback]

Lydman had an awful game, but I would agree with Lorentz that he is a very smart hockey player. Lydman is more impressive to watch in person when you can see the entire ice than when you watch on TV.

I had the Flyer crew doing the game. Oh my God. They were bitching and crying over EVERY call.

667938[/snapback]

I said 3 years ago when I moved to Philly that those announcers were the sorriest homer whiners I'd ever heard and that was when they weren't playing the Sabres...

Frankly I was shocked that they acknowledged that the high stick no goal was a good call.