Who do you want to see the Bills select 1st?

Pete

I am not sold on Bunkley, Ngata nor Justice...

Slim slim slim chance of getting D'brick(or is that just wishful thinking <_< )

I expect us to get Davis or Huff & I'd be happy with it.

I want us to take the best player available (though I'd balk a bit at a QB)

I am not sold on Bunkley, Ngata nor Justice...

Slim slim slim chance of  getting D'brick(or is that just wishful thinking  <_< )

I expect us to get Davis or Huff & I'd be happy with it.

I want us to take the best player available (though I'd balk a bit at a QB)

665876[/snapback]

i feel the exact same way

The Brick

AJ Hawk

Vernon Davis

Bunkley

Ngata

Anybody but Huff, I just don't see the fascination with this kid, too much of a high tackler, didnt face a lot of pass defense opportunities, I can't see using such a high pick for a DB.

The Brick

AJ Hawk

Vernon Davis

Bunkley

Ngata

Anybody but Huff, I just don't see the fascination with this kid, too much of a high tackler, didnt face a lot of pass defense opportunities, I can't see using such a high pick for a DB.

665956[/snapback]

Your first 4 picks mirror my choices. I would stop there, and hope for a trade down if those 4 are gone.

How about a guy that sailed up the draft boards late because he timed well in the 40?  Or an athletic QB with no accuracy and a walnut sized brain?

665985[/snapback]

No more long absences from TBD for you, OK? <_<

Btw, is that story true about Roscoe seeing snow flurries and running back inside his apartment confirmed?

No more long absences from TBD for you, OK?  <_<

Btw, is that story true about Roscoe seeing snow flurries and running back inside his apartment confirmed?

665991[/snapback]

The "Engine that could" apparently locked himself in his apartment and wouldn't come out afte the first snow. He thought the evil people of Buffalo had trashed his neighborhood that night with piles of sugar.

"I think I can; I think I can..."

1 mario williams

2 aj hawk

3 d'brick

4 n'gata

5 huff      i would be very pleased if any of these guys fell to us in the 1st round................go bills in"06

666065[/snapback]

I wouldn't describe Ngata as 'falling' to us.

Closer would be us 'reaching' for Ngata.

Playmakers have speed.

The Bills will be selecting speed.

Ngata may move well for a big man ( where have I heard that before?) but oversize guys tend to grow fat and lose what speed they have.

scratch Ngata

Not to mention injury concerns also affect speed.

scratch Bunkley

Huff is the likely choice.

Also look for any OL they draft, includng the guards to have good footwork to pull on sweeps. They will not draft a Bennie Anderson type mauler. It's too easy for a DC to exploit a slow OL with bad mobility.

I do not want Huff or Davis.  I want the lines looked after first.

666076[/snapback]

I want the lines looked at too, but I could care less if they decided to spend one or 2 picks on a different position then o-line cause there are other holes to fill too. I woulldn't pass up a great player (besides one of the "top three" QB's) just because our lines need to be fixed.

I'd be quite happy with any of the following:

DaBrick (noit likely)

Mario Williams (almost definitely gone)

Davis

Hawk

Ngata

Bunkley

I'd have a tough choice between Huff and a trade down if it were up to me...

Justice(he'll end up better than Ferguson, just watch), or trade down for a pass rusher Hali(his lack of speed doesn't scare me), Lawson or Wimbley.

666407[/snapback]

The thing that scares me about hali isn't his lack of speed, cause he has great closing speed the problem with him is short arms and his first inital step. I just have this feeling he'll get dominated at the nfl level due to not getting off the ball quick enough and having linemen get into him and not being able to fight his way off. I think he'll be a decent de but by no means a star.