It's official

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'"Buffalobills.com is the information center for Bills fans throughout the world and our expanded website provides more insightful content and entertaining features for our fans," said Vice President of Broadcasting and Marketing Marc Honan.

Sorry, Marc, but Two Bills Drive is the premier information hub for all things Bills rerated.

seems pretty standard to me.  Not really any worse than most of the other relatively lame official sites (see Patriots).  Not sure why you would say ours is the worst other than plain and simple chronic negativism.

663784[/snapback]

You nailed it!

Not sure why you would say ours is the worst other than plain and simple chronic negativism.

663784[/snapback]

chronic negativisim from me? :)

you will have to poke around for a while to find any chronic negativism that I have posted on the Bills.

i have however always thought the Bills site was horrible. before the change, it was too "busy"....hard to find something specific. Now...it is too bland....

not to mention probably the only NFL team site with no link to their cheerleaders, not that that would be a prerequisite to making the site above avg.

chronic negativisim from me?  :)

you will have to poke around for a while to find any chronic negativism that I have posted on the Bills.

i have however always thought the Bills site was horrible.  before the change, it was too "busy"....hard to find something specific.  Now...it is too bland....

not to mention probably the only NFL team site with no link to their cheerleaders, not that that would be a prerequisite to making the site above avg.

663812[/snapback]

fair enough! :D

actually I'm no newbie, though hardly ever post- I just forgot my old login - I've been frequenting the site for probably 4 years

i know one thing i cant seem to get any of the videos on it to work..............they did before they changed their site .i click on them and it brings me to a blank box with a little i think windows symbol in the upper corner but i get nothing...........................i do like the interactive depth chart though..........go bills in"06

'"Buffalobills.com is the information center for Bills fans throughout the world and our expanded website provides more insightful content and entertaining features for our fans," said Vice President of Broadcasting and Marketing Marc Honan.

Sorry, Marc, but Two Bills Drive is the premier information hub for all things Bills rerated.

663615[/snapback]

You got that right, motherfu#ker! (other than the "rerated" typo)

Despite the rash of ultra-negativism (and it's almost as irritating cousin, uncritical homerism), there's nothing close to TBD/TWS for the Bills fan. I find this the best place on the web for serving its constituency. Fearless Leader and his band of sniveling mods do a GREAT job, IMO.