Sign Sentor Maziarz Petiton to keep da Bills in...

This midget's a tool...

Maziarz backs sister's opponent in Council race

The Buffalo News

November 1, 2005

If the sister of Niagara County political power broker George D. Maziarz hopes to win a seat on the Common Council, she will have to do so without his support.. State Sen. Maziarz, R-Newfane, has sent a letter to city voters this week urging them ignore his sister, Democrat JoAnn Maziarz Dicky, on the ballot next week and instead support her opponent, Brett Sommer, for alderman at large. "I'm surprised that my brother would write a letter like that,"

Sure. I guess that to this douchebag, other NYS residents do not count.  :angry:

663173[/snapback]

If this guy's main focus is keeping the Bills in Buffalo - as opposed to winning PR points with his constituents - then he would allow all people to sign the petition.

"Douchebag" is right. In fact, this guy is just another link in a long chain of douchebags who form THE reason for why Buffalo is in its current economic mess and why the Bills are even discussing relocation in the first place.

!@#$ the politicians. If you want to let the NFL how you feel, write to them directly.

If this guy's main focus is keeping the Bills in Buffalo - as opposed to winning PR points with his constituents - then he would allow all people to sign the petition.

"Douchebag" is right. In fact, this guy is just another link in a long chain of douchebags who form THE reason for why Buffalo is in its current economic mess and why the Bills are even discussing relocation in the first place.

!@#$ the politicians. If you want to let the NFL how you feel, write to them directly.

663176[/snapback]

I could have passed this petition to at least 20 people and their families, as well as my daughter at an out of state college. She in turn could have passed it to her friends, and I am only 1 person.

The man obviously doesn't truly care

It's nice to have all of this "political pressure," but aren't these politicians the same ones who, with their neanderthal, self serving policies, let Buffalo and WNY become a "small market" city in the first place? Like people who get tired of the taxes and lack of jobs, you'd leave to go to a better place. Why should a team leaving be any different?

I know your hearts are in the right place, but please stop for a moment and think about the logic, or should I say "lack of logic", that these petitions represent.

Do you really think that if the NFL was conspiring to move the Bills (which may be the truth) that ANY petition means jack squat to them? Do you think someone is going to bust inside a smoky room and yell "Stop the presses! People in Buffalo CARE about the Bills! Look - they have signed actual PETITIONS!!!!" At which point, the NFL conspirators fall off their chairs in utter amazement - shocked at this unexpected chain of events.

The words - "They, they, they, they care?" are stammered as they look at each other confusedly, not knowing what to make of this earth-shattering development.

"We didn't plan for this <heads buried in hands>! Danny, get John Zogby on the phone - he assured us NO ONE cared about the Bills! Christ, now they are arming themselves with PETITIONS! Crap, we have to do something about this. Soon, someone may call a radio talk show or something and this whole plan will just unravel at the seams!"

Please... :angry:

Everyone stop worrying! The Bills are saved! Someone started an online petition!!!

662856[/snapback]

Personally, I think its pretty stupid. No, a online petition in and of itself won't save the Bills, the same way one cigarette won't give you lung cancer. It is the accumulation of events that will ultimately trigger a chain of events which can ultimately lead to wondrous results. One signature from one person won't save the Bills, but it can have a minute impact on keeping the Bills here, just as one person's apathy or defeatist attitude (Bucky dumb&*& Gleason) can have a minute impact on triggering their departure. Rest assured we can only be helping our cause by writing senators and protesting the CBA, and we can only be hurting our cause by insulting and undermining those who do billieve their actions can, on a minute scale, effect the Bills future in Buffalo.