Article on Price

Fezmid

http://thebrushback.com/price_full.htm

Here in Buffalo, however, we’ve got all the ingredients: a shaky offensive line, a decent but not great running game, and a quarterback who looks like Rob Johnson, throws like Rob Johnson, and basically is Rob Johnson – only not as good. So he should be pretty excited to be back.”

“I really wanted Peerless to be here (in Dallas), because I remembered what a good receiver he was in Buffalo,” said Bledsoe. “But something happened to him. He couldn’t catch the ball, he was slow, and he couldn’t get open. He had 96 receiving yards all season. There are cornerbacks in our division that I threw to for more than 96 yards last year.”

“It’s funny sometimes the way life comes full circle,” said Price. “When I had my big year in 2002, I did the honorable thing and forced a trade to a team that was willing to overpay me. But now I’m back. It’s been a tough few years. I guess what they say is true: the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. But it doesn’t really matter because the money is really good over there.”

Wow, this really doesnt make me feel any better about this signing. I was actually looking forward to him coming back, but to hear comments like that from Drew is pretty disheartening. I hope he proves me wrong.

660342[/snapback]

Hmmmm. maybe this is why no one else wanted to pay him what we did.

LOL....the first two responses to this thread were so classic that I don't what was better, the article or the responses!

You mean this didn't give it away???

Levy: "Hey, it’s understandable. If I just signed a big, lucrative contract, I wouldn’t give a flying f!$% what happened the next few years either."

I mean, just imagining Levy saying that breaks me up.

I guess thats by bad,I read the quotes not the link, I will go in the corner and finish my other foot now. I Had a feeling something wasnt right.

660364[/snapback]

lol, it was good for a laugh.....that site has had some wicked funny stuff on there, most notably a Bledsoe article from a year ago when he went to Dallas. I laughed my arse off when I read it.

As for the foot in mouth thing, you're okay in my book :rolleyes:

All of us have done that at some point!

You mean this didn't give it away???

I mean, just imagining Levy saying that breaks me up.

660365[/snapback]

That's the most brilliant part of the articles, IMO.....the quotes they ascribe to the players are HILARIOUS. The Jerry Jones one in my sig probably isn't that funny to someone who hasn't read the article on Drew, but taken in context I think it was good for a laugh or three :rolleyes:

Wow, this really doesnt make me feel any better about this signing. I was actually looking forward to him coming back, but to hear comments like that from Drew is pretty disheartening. I hope he proves me wrong.

660342[/snapback]

Hmmmm. maybe this is why no one else wanted to pay him what we did.

660347[/snapback]

Score 2 more for P.T.