Britney Spears used to be hot

Horrible, horrible link

So I remember back in high school when Britney first showed up and she was really hot. And that was something I guess we all just took for granted.

But now, just a few short years later, she's gone all Kirstie Alley on us and went from super hottie to plumpified mom. I feel old.

And watching her dance and try to do her thing just makes me sad.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible, horrible link

So I remember back in high school when Britney first showed up and she was really hot.  And that was something I guess we all just took for granted. 

But now, just a few short years later, she's gone all Kirstie Alley on us and went from super hottie to plumpified mom.  I feel old.

And watching her dance and try to do her thing just makes me sad.

659628[/snapback]

First, she's got a long way to go before she hits Kirstie Alley's "I look like a couch in this dress" look.

Second...frankly, she looks...well, normal.

Third...Someday, probably soon, it'll happen to Mandy. :D

Meazza's Mickey Mouse club tapes will never wear out.  He has them backed up to tape, dvd, hard drive and department of defense mainframe. 

As long as those tapes lives, Britney will be 12 and hot.

659806[/snapback]

LOL....thanks BF....lol

Man, am I getting old.

The woman had a baby, and can still move around the dance floor pretty well. The more she dances, the more she'll drop the baby weight.

Yo, Silver...c'mon, man. Seriously. I'm not a Britney fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd be willing to bet she'll look uber hot again long before she knows any of us exist.

Like Tom said, let us know how Mandy's doing right after her first kid. :D