Britney Spears used to be hot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen much worse pics of her where she definitly looks unhittable, but that video does not make me think she is less hot. And definitly no where near Kirstie Alley (but I do commend you for making the effort on a Kirstie Alley fat joke)

The only thing that I think is funny is the dancing, or whatever she thinks shes doing.

I've seen much worse pics of her where she definitly looks unhittable, but that video does not make me think she is less hot. And definitly no where near Kirstie Alley (but I do commend you for making the effort on a Kirstie Alley fat joke)

The only thing that I think is funny is the dancing, or whatever she thinks shes doing.

659999[/snapback]

She probably thinks she's practicing, hence doesn't care what anyone thinks, as it's practice.

Meazza's Mickey Mouse club tapes will never wear out.  He has them backed up to tape, dvd, hard drive and department of defense mainframe. 

As long as those tapes lives, Britney will be 12 and hot.

659806[/snapback]

that's some funny sh--, coming from a man... or woman who is too scared to reveal his identity.

God knows I'm no fan of Spears and I can't believe I'm going to (sot of) defend her...but, here goes nothing:

She recently had a baby and my guess is she's still getting in to shape. She looks as though she's working on a dance routine and (like a "walk-through" in football place) whe's just going through the moves.

I'll bet, by the time the video comes out (that I probably will never see) she looks great. Either as the result of a program of dramatic diet/exercise/drugs and/or surgery AND/OR through airbrushing and video tricks. They can make her look good...you think they could make her SOUND good, too.

Generally, it takes a full year for a woman to regain her original body after having a baby. Thats with diet, exercise etc., but not going ridiculous (ie Heidi Klum).

Give her time, she'll get it back. She stand to lose too much money if she doesn't.

http://www.wwtdd.com/images/bs218.shtml  **Ads might be NSFW

What is that under her chin?

Oh.. It's her other chin...

660049[/snapback]

[Thread Hijack]

That Celebrites store in Maui she's carrying a bag from is freakin cool. If anyone is ever in Maui, check it out. I ran into Kareem Abdul Jabaar when I was there too.

http://www.celebrityfineart.com/

[/Thread Hijack]

Oh where is the horrible human being when you need him?

659802[/snapback]

Probably at home, in the igloo, banging out on his key-board, one eye on the computer, other on the Sabres/Habs game....all the while thinking of unmentionable ways to kill a kitty! :rolleyes:

Neck looks a little long to me. :P Actually cut the kid a break. Having a baby and mommying can be a pretty difficult thing for anyone. Give her a month or two in the gym and dancing and she'll be fine. Another possibility is that some on the board are going to have to find new twelve year old girls! :D

T

Generally, it takes a full year for a woman to regain her original body after having a baby.  Thats with diet, exercise etc., but not going ridiculous (ie Heidi Klum). 

Give her time, she'll get it back.  She stand to lose too much money if she doesn't.

660280[/snapback]

it all depends of the motivation of the mother... my son was born january 31st and i can tell you her mother is looking even better than before her pregnancy!