Happy Schedule Day!!!!!!!!

Too bad I'll be working when it comes out, but I'm sure V-Coach will keep me informed. And remember, the opener tailgate is still the same weekend as the Bills home opener, so you can start making travel plans right away.

Too bad I'll be working when it comes out, but I'm sure V-Coach will keep me informed. And remember, the opener tailgate is still the same weekend as the Bills home opener, so you can start making travel plans right away.

653792[/snapback]

You mean we're going to have our home opening tailgate the same weekend as the home opener?

I do'nt have to be back at work for another 4 hours, so I will be sitting here with NFL Network on waiting & waiting for those dates.  :o

Wonder if the schedule will get leaked out again before the broadcast.

654038[/snapback]

Is it being published by the CIA, Pentagon, Congress or the White House?

The NFL has better info security.

Wonder if the schedule will get leaked out again before the broadcast.

654038[/snapback]

I know it isn't much, but, the only leak I've seen so far is THIS. It means we won't be playing the Fish or Viking that weekend. I'm surprised there haven't been more leaks yet ... Keep digging.

had a dream a few weeks ago that we opened at home against the jets. Bills were leading 14-3 and l. coles for the jets was out with a concussion. Losman had 2 TD passes.

654077[/snapback]

What a coincidence. I had a dream about winning the lotto and sleeping on a big pile of money covered with a warm blanket of SCC Cheerleaders.

I do'nt have to be back at work for another 4 hours, so I will be sitting here with NFL Network on waiting & waiting for those dates.  :o

654038[/snapback]

I think ESPN is having a special, at 2pm eastern, launching the 2006 schedule! That is for those unlucky enough to live without the NFL Network... :o

Of course, I will be at work, so I will not see either....sadness acrues.... ;)

how does Balt. know their schedule before 2pm?

654087[/snapback]

Teams are given their schedules in advance of the unveiling. They are asked not to leak it, but some do...looks like not as many this year as last year (I think we had more than half the schedule together before the announcement...).

The Saints have released their home schedule:

NEW ORLEANS The New Orleans Saints home opener will be on Monday night, September 25th.

The team's opener against Atlanta will be televised nationally by E-S-P-N.

The Saints will open the season on the road at Cleveland on September tenth. Home games for the Saints will be October eighth against Tampa Bay, October 15th against Philadelphia, October 29th against Baltimore, November 19th against Cincinnati, December third against San Francisco, December 17th against Washington and December 31st against Carolina.

No help to us, but it is still a leak.

Oh yeah, here is the link for those non-believers Linky.