Buffalo @ Houston

Which "Franchise" player wins the match?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Franchise" player wins the match?

• Eric Moulds
    • Nate Clements

I completely forgot about Andre Johnson. Texans receiving corp should be a good test for our secondary. Who does CLements take, Johnson or Moulds. I'm going to guess, Houston will try and get the Johnson McGee matchup to utilize the height advantage.

I completely forgot about Andre Johnson.  Texans receiving corp should be a good test for our secondary.  Who does CLements take, Johnson or Moulds.  I'm going to guess, Houston will try and get the Johnson McGee matchup to utilize the height advantage.

653010[/snapback]

Nate will cover Johnson.

Mcgee will Moulds

Nate will shut down Moulds, but he will be covering Johnson.

I say that Moulds beats out McGee though.

Texans receiving core is going to be good (especially with Bush as a constant receiving threat), but their line sucks.

I like McGee/Moulds matchup, have our #2 shut down moulds all day

653046[/snapback]

LOL... would be quite demoralizing for moulds, and quite the uplift for us Bills fans. How About Moulds catching a screen, or quick slant only to be drilled by Fletcher or Spikes for a fumble.

i bet clements will be on Johnson, so Moulds can destroy Mcgee.

but hopefully, Carr will be under to much pressure to throw to either reciever.

653090[/snapback]

If you think Eric moulds would drstroy mcgee, then you obviously didnt watch the 2005 version of McGee at corner. The guy is one of the best up and comers at CB, and will handily shut down moulds...

If you think Eric moulds would drstroy mcgee, then you obviously didnt watch the 2005 version of McGee at corner. The guy is one of the best up and comers at CB, and will handily shut down moulds...

653163[/snapback]

i cant believe you just said that.

McGee did make some plays last year, but he also blew some coverages. hes a good #2 CB, not a great #2, and definatly not a great #1 CB.

moulds will get 300 yards and 4 TDs if hes covered one on one by McGee.

i cant believe you just said that.

McGee did make some plays last year, but he also blew some coverages. hes a good #2 CB, not a great #2, and definatly not a great #1 CB.

653178[/snapback]

McGee is a really good and rising #2 CB. Moulds is an ok and declining #2 WR. McGee will eat moulds and carr for lunch.

McGee is a really good and rising  #2 CB. Moulds is an ok and declining #2 WR. McGee will eat moulds and carr for lunch.

653180[/snapback]

you make it sound like moulds is some bum wr who will be lucky to get 30 catches a year. he may be declining, but hes still a #1, and would be our #1 if he was still a Bill.

Well Mcgee improves every game and WAS our best corner last year. I seem to remember Nate giving up some monster games to WR's last year...C. Chambers and a bunch of scrubs from the San Diego game. Nate was one of my favorite Bills going into 2005 but had a terrible year. Bottom line...when the entire defense plays like sh*t it tends to magnify bad coverage and expose CBs. Mcgee had a great year and was one of the few brightspots on this team. He continues to improve as a corner and is the best return man in the NFL.

Well Mcgee improves every game and WAS our best corner last year.  I seem to remember Nate giving up some monster games to WR's last year...C. Chambers and a bunch of scrubs from the San Diego game.  Nate was one of my favorite Bills going into 2005 but had a terrible year.  Bottom line...when the entire defense plays like sh*t it tends to magnify bad coverage and expose CBs.  Mcgee had a great year and was one of the few brightspots on this team.  He continues to improve as a corner and is the best return man in the NFL.

653232[/snapback]

That being said Nate is still one of my favorite Bills and I'm hoping for a rebound season in 2006.

i love mcgee..... see pic..... but whats to stop david carr from just throwing it up to moulds when he is covered? i think moulds can really take it to mcgee physically if he wanted to. Moulds' physical play and ability to jump over and come down with the football has been the staple of his play here in buffalo for the last 10 years. i know he is aging but hes not that old yet. it will be fun to see, i hope mcgee shuts him down.