Why not ask for a 3rd rounder from Texas?

Moulds is a great addition to their squad. Half the problem the Texans has last year was the paucity at WR. That's right, I said paucity. They had Davis, and that was about it. You could triple team him, and there was nobody else around who could catch the ball.

Having Moulds on their team improves them much more than any silly 3rd round pick!! Plus, they've got 2 in a row, right at the top of the round!!

Marv should stick to his guns, demand the 3rd, and we will all be happy as clams in a fishbowl.

Moulds is a great addition to their squad.  Half the problem the Texans has last year was the paucity at WR.  That's right, I said paucity.  They had Davis, and that was about it.  You could triple team him, and there was nobody else around who could catch the ball.

Having Moulds on their team improves them much more than any silly 3rd round pick!!  Plus, they've got 2 in a row, right at the top of the round!!

Marv should stick to his guns, demand the 3rd, and we will all be happy as clams in a fishbowl.

648521[/snapback]

Perhaps Marv could throw in our 5th rounder with Moulds to get their 3rd or 2nd.

Right now they don't want to part with their 4th and are trying to get Moulds for a fifth....I don't think we'll be able to get one of their 3rds.

648540[/snapback]

I agree...

If the Bills can get a 4th (which is almost exactly like a low 3rd) for a aging WR who DOES NOT want to be here and has a huge price tag, make the deal for the sake of the team in the future.

Right now they don't want to part with their 4th and are trying to get Moulds for a fifth....I don't think we'll be able to get one of their 3rds.

648540[/snapback]

I know. But until the deal is finalized, who knows? Philly is still in the picture, I guess. Although they are laying low pretending that they don't care. We won't know till next week.

I'd tell them no thanks to a 5th round pick for a guy of Eric's talent.

648540[/snapback]

From my understanding, we don't want to part with Moulds. So if we get a 3rd, nobody get's what they want and everybody gives up something they don't want. Its all good.

Screw that, demand their second and a pick next year. When they balk, tell them to try drafting a WR in the 4th round that will contribute as much as Moulds next year. Then after a few days of negatiating, begrudgingly settle for a 3rd this year.

From my understanding, we don't want to part with Moulds. So if we get a 3rd, nobody get's what they want and everybody gives up something they don't want. Its all good.

648577[/snapback]

No offense RT but I think you're confusing PR bullsh*t with your own hope of Moulds remaining a Bill. Untill he's officially announced as a member of another team everyone in our front office is going say stuff about us wanting to keep moulds and how right now he's still a member of the bills...blah, blah, blah. Moulds was one of my favorite Bills over the last decade and its hard to see him go but even I get why he won't be here next year. If Houston ponies up the 4th, lets take it and move on.

Half the problem the Texans has last year was the paucity at WR.  That's right, I said paucity.  They had Davis, and that was about it.  You could triple team him, and there was nobody else around who could catch the ball.

648521[/snapback]

Half of their problem?????

Maybe a 1/8 of their problem, 1/2 to 3/4 of their problem was the scrubs on the oline they had that almost got Carr Killed behind them. I mean, they have a worse oline then Buffalo, most of their players would have been Practise Squad guys here. They need to Build an oline before an getting aging veteran WR is going to help them that much. But I guess this just prove Moulds wants the money, or just really hates Buffalo, or they have better strippers in Texas

I know, thats what doesn't make sense to me

As a Canadian living about 20 minutes out of The Falls, I can tell you I don't know why anyone would want to go to one of the clubs in the US if they live so close to Canada (except that if you tip them in Canadian you have to tip a minimum of $5 since we don't have a bill any lower)

I know, thats what doesn't make sense to me

As a Canadian living about 20 minutes out of The Falls, I can tell you I don't know why anyone would want to go to one of the clubs in the US if they live so close to Canada (except that if you tip them in Canadian you have to tip a minimum of $5 since we don't have a bill any lower)

648672[/snapback]

No inserting Loonies into the slot, eh? :doh: