Are you creative? Feel like selling out?

The Dean

The network where I work is built around the idea of viewer created content. Now we are promoting viewer-created ad messages (V-CAM). We have assignments from sponsors (right now, just Sony) for our viewers (and website users). You create an advertisement for Sony. If it airs on Current TV, you get paid $1,000. If Sony really likes it and wants to use it on other channels and outlets, you'll make between $5,000 and $50,000. You can check it out here:

http://current.tv/studio/create/vcam

Hit "play" to get the full scoop.

Normally, I wouldn't bring my work to The Wall, but, I know many of you are creative...why not let Bills' fans get the $$$.

The network where I work is built around the idea of viewer created content.  Now we are promoting viewer-created ad messages (V-CAM).  We have assignments from sponsors (right now, just Sony) for our viewers (and website users).  You create an advertisement for Sony.  If it airs on Current TV, you get paid $1,000.  If Sony really likes it and wants to use it on other channels and outlets, you'll make between $5,000 and $50,000.  You can check it out here:

http://current.tv/studio/create/vcam

Hit "play" to get the full scoop.

Normally, I wouldn't bring my work to The Wall, but, I know many of you are creative...why not let Bills' fans get the $$$.

644471[/snapback]

Yes, there are some VERY creative people here. Just look at some of the ideas to fix the Bills. :doh:

picture this, a wiseguy gets whacked and his body parts are spread out over the route of another wiseguys territory. Now since the parts are along the same route, they all end up in the same landfill where they reassemble. The re-juveniated wise guy then goes out on a killing spree to get his revenge. Kind of a slasher/wiseguy movie. I think it has potential

picture this, a wiseguy gets whacked and his body parts are spread out over the route of another wiseguys territory.  Now since the parts are along the same route, they all end up in the same landfill where they reassemble.  The re-juveniated wise guy then goes out on a killing spree to get his revenge.  Kind of a slasher/wiseguy movie.  I think it has potential

644488[/snapback]

Work in a Sony product and I think you have a winner there.

Would still have to dumb down to reach the American TV audience.

644487[/snapback]

Just make something about sex, drugs, wife swapping, no moral values, anti-God, disrespecting people, especially parents, and you can have a hit in this country!! Isn't that wonderful!!! :doh:

No sh--.

644503[/snapback]

I guess it's stating the obvious when one can't bring up anything without being ignored and buried under 893 "We should get a 1 and three virgins and a mule for Eric Moulds" threads. Let alone try to bring any levity to it.

I noticed the Bills Cheerleaders were tossed off the board today too. Definitely not football related.

You think we should draft Ngata? "The world wonders".

Still haven't found Taffy Six (Who knows that reference, CTM doesn't count because I know he knows.)

picture this, a wiseguy gets whacked and his body parts are spread out over the route of another wiseguys territory.  Now since the parts are along the same route, they all end up in the same landfill where they reassemble.  The re-juveniated wise guy then goes out on a killing spree to get his revenge.  Kind of a slasher/wiseguy movie.  I think it has potential

644488[/snapback]

My wife has major hots for Tim Daly. Not sure why. But she was happy to see him in that episode.

I thought it was 7 virgins and a mule...keep it cool, keep it cool.....

I guess it's stating the obvious when one can't bring up anything without being ignored and buried under 893 "We should get a 1 and three virgins and a mule for Eric Moulds" threads. Let alone try to bring any levity to it.

I noticed the Bills Cheerleaders were tossed off the board today too. Definitely not football related.

You think we should draft Ngata? "The world wonders".

Still haven't found Taffy Six (Who knows that reference, CTM doesn't count because I know he knows.)

644540[/snapback]

My wife has major hots for Tim Daly. Not sure why. But she was happy to see him in that episode.

644549[/snapback]

She's not alone. I remember about 10 years ago (God I'm getting old), I was over to a girls' apartment. I walked out of the kitchen and a commercial for "Wings" was on. One of the girls said, "Oh God, Tim Daly! Do me now!"

That girl ended up marrying one of my buddies. They've got 2 kids now.

What? No love for Antonio Scarpacci?

644488[/snapback]

Could he be hijacking a truckload of SONY TVs when he gets whacked?

644488[/snapback]

The Japanese will love this. Somehow the corpse needs to be able to turn on his Sony, and his dismembered toe will start tapping. We got a winner.

The Japanese will love this. Somehow the corpse needs to be able to turn on his Sony, and his dismembered toe will start tapping. We got a winner.

644657[/snapback]

That's so freakin' beautiful, it brings a tear to my eye. Make it NOW!