Advice, this kid needs to get punched in the mouth

The_Real

I've known this kid for about 12 or 13 years. He's a lying cheating self centered prick who needs to have someone kick his ass. He's stolen money from me in the past, he tried to jump me, he's antogonized me to the point where I have seriously had enough.

Here's the catch, he's my brother's bestfriend.

At this point I'm tired of the excuses my brother generates for why I'm not allowed to kick his ass. I'm 27 years old and maybe been in 5 fights my whole life. I don't look for them and I don't usually get involved. Yet this kid has pushed me too far. Now, all I want to do is have 15 minutes alone so that I can give him the proper beating he deserves.

Yet, now he's telling me he's going to call the cops on me if I beat him. I'm not going to call the cops for the money he stole or for any other reason I just want my 15 minutes.

It was 450 dollars.

What should I do?

T_R

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you two should just have sex and get all that tension out once and for all. 0:)

Seriously though, you're too old for that crap. Sit your brother down and tell him "I'm your blood. This guy stole from your blood. Is that OK with you?" That should motivate him to fix the problem.

I've known this kid for about 12 or 13 years.  He's a lying cheating self centered prick who needs to have someone kick his ass.  He's stolen money from me in the past, he tried to jump me, he's antogonized me to the point where I have seriously had enough. 

At this point I'm tired of the excuses my brother generates for why I'm not allowed to kick his ass.  I'm 27 years old and maybe been in 5 fights my whole life.  I don't look for them and I don't usually get involved.  Yet this kid has pushed me too far.  Now, all I want to do is have 15 minutes alone so that I can give him the proper beating he deserves. 

Yet, now he's telling me he's going to call the cops on me if I beat him.  I'm not going to call the cops for the money he stole or for any other reason I just want my 15 minutes. 

It was 450 dollars. 

What should I do? 

T_R

643699[/snapback]

!@#$ his mother.

I've known this kid for about 12 or 13 years.  He's a lying cheating self centered prick who needs to have someone kick his ass.  He's stolen money from me in the past, he tried to jump me, he's antogonized me to the point where I have seriously had enough. 

At this point I'm tired of the excuses my brother generates for why I'm not allowed to kick his ass.  I'm 27 years old and maybe been in 5 fights my whole life.  I don't look for them and I don't usually get involved.  Yet this kid has pushed me too far.  Now, all I want to do is have 15 minutes alone so that I can give him the proper beating he deserves. 

Yet, now he's telling me he's going to call the cops on me if I beat him.  I'm not going to call the cops for the money he stole or for any other reason I just want my 15 minutes. 

It was 450 dollars. 

What should I do? 

T_R

643699[/snapback]

This is a toughie, TR. As I'm Sicilian, I'm not sure you want my REAL answer.

Can you provoke him into throwing the first punch? If you have evidence against him in the robbery, will he call the police if you beat him up? Have you thought about just doing something TERRIBLY embarrassing to him?

$450 isn't worth going to jail for, but it's enough to make you want to punish him...you know...for justice...tht's all. 0:)

Yet, now he's telling me he's going to call the cops on me if I beat him.

643699[/snapback]

Maybe that is a sign that he is afraid of you.

I'm not one to promote fighting...but it might have to be done in this case...see if you can push him into a fight where it is mutual, that might be the best way to go.

Whatever you do, good luck

It was 450 dollars. 

What should I do? 

T_R

643699[/snapback]

How did he get access to your $450? If this guy is as big of an idiot as you say he is, how will beating him get your money back?

I've FINALLY figured out the best solution (other than, of course, fuc# his mother...but, she could be REALLY ugly).

Beat the snot out of your brother...kick his ass good. Let him know that will happen every day (week, month...you pick) until you get your cash back. Let him deal with it from there.

643699[/snapback]

Sounds like it is you & your brother who have the problem.

This guy does this to you and your brother still hangs out with him and calls him his best friend? You and your brother have problems, so if you work those out, this guy will be gone.

This guy does this to you and your brother still hangs out with him and calls him his best friend? You and your brother have problems, so if you work those out, this guy will be gone.

643775[/snapback]

Bingo -- I've been reading this thread, thinking "what kind of a brother lets his friend do that to his brother?"

I like The Dean's advice -- kick your brother's ass. That's who deserves it.

This guy sounds like a lowlife who needs to be smashed or his belongings ruined to the tune of your loss... Ask for your money if he says no do his car, home depot one gallon of muriatic acid, pour it on his car or $50 to someone to hurt him a little bit.

643775[/snapback]

I have a really hard time relating to people who don't get along with their siblings. I have three brothers and they are my three best pals of all time.