Wannstandt and Gruden are gonna get the AXE!

Rudyc80

I will gurantee right now that both these guys are out the door once the season is over....maybe even sooner!

Gruden has gone from a superbowl winner to a guy who might win 3-4 games this year!

Wannstandt looks like hes really ready to cry cause he has no answers and the offense gets worse each week and a good coach can make a bad offense look decent and after watching the phins press conference last night....he really seemed to have that look saying i give up.

mark it down...both are history!

I will gurantee right now that both these guys are out the door once the season is over....maybe even sooner!

Gruden has gone from a superbowl winner to a guy who might win 3-4 games this year!

Wannstandt looks like hes really ready to cry cause he has no answers and the offense gets worse each week and a good coach can make a bad offense look decent and after watching the phins press conference last night....he really seemed to have that look saying i give up.

46763[/snapback]

I wouldn't count on Gruden being gone, they just hired his buddy Allen to be the GM, and he does have a SB trophy. Gruden has a couple of years left.

Wannstandt is done like dinner, and will probably be part of an entire purge of the front office, if Huizenga has the nads to do it.

I wouldn't count on Gruden being gone, they just hired his buddy Allen to be the GM, and he does have a SB trophy.  Gruden has a couple of years left.

Wannstandt is done like dinner, and will probably be part of an entire purge of the front office, if Huizenga has the nads to do it.

46778[/snapback]

Agreed! Gruden will not be fired, even if the Bucs go 0-16!

46763[/snapback]

Gruden's biggest problem is that a good chunck of the talent, and all his starting WRs, on his roster are on IR. It's tough to fault a guy for that...

And McCardell is holding out...

46840[/snapback]

McCardell is a friggin Ball Magnet. He had a great season last year and before the Bucs he did great things for the Jags. The Bucs output would be much better if he was on the field. Quirky Brad Johnson just doesn't provide the spark required.

Gruden isn't going anywhere, unless he chooses to leave. Do you think Tampa sucks becuase of their coaching?? Neither do I. Face reality, the Bucs gave up their first newborn for Gruden, and he brought a championship to town.....his job may be more secure than Parcells.

Gruden isn't going anywhere, unless he chooses to leave.  Do you think Tampa sucks becuase of their coaching??  Neither do I.  Face reality, the Bucs gave up their first newborn for Gruden, and he brought a championship to town.....his job may be more secure than Parcells.

47134[/snapback]

I totally agree. He will get at least 2 more years to bring in new players.

Gruden's biggest problem is that a good chunck of the talent, and all his starting WRs, on his roster are on IR.  It's tough to fault a guy for that...

46838[/snapback]

And the same goes for Dave.....

1. He loses his 1500 yard rusher.

2. He loses his starting WR for the year.

3. Then loses his best DE and the guy who he got in xchange has

done zero.

And then his QBs stink up the joint....For that and that alone Dave takes

responsibility

46763[/snapback]

Why? GW hung on for 3 years. Gruden and Wanny are many times the coach that GW was....

I think the team that Gruden took to the SB was mostly built by Tony Dungy. I felt bad for Tony, as he is a class guy. He drafted well, brought in some quality players, and the year it was all coming together he was kicked out the door. Gruden may be an excellent coach too, but I think he got his SB ring in Tampa because he was in the right place at the right time.

I wouldn't count on Gruden being gone, they just hired his buddy Allen to be the GM, and he does have a SB trophy.  Gruden has a couple of years left.

46778[/snapback]

Wanny...yes. Gruden...probably not,but if they did I wish TD would get him on the phone IMMEDIATELY!

Guys/Girls, let's just be reasonable for a second. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY GRUDEN IS GONE AFTER THIS YEAR. I am a true bills fan, but i like watching Tampa since they're in the AFC. Mcardell is holding out, and he's the biggest WR they have. Juravisious is next.....but he's out for prolly the year with a back problem, and even joey galloway is hurt. Gruden is an amazing coach, but if u don't have much talent, than he can only do so much. He is still the best coach in the NFL!!