ICE

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too easy, my friend.  Way too easy.  :)

47505[/snapback]

We'll legislate against the right to protect ourselves, in the most crime ridden areas of the country...We'll legislate against a child saying a prayer before he starts school that day, but you can't legislate against attention seeking have no life baby seals who don't understand the back of the cereal box. No wonders folks think they can blow us up.

We'll legislate against the right to protect ourselves, in the most crime ridden areas of the country...We'll legislate against a child saying a prayer before he starts school that day, but you can't legislate against attention seeking have no life baby seals who don't understand the back of the cereal box. No wonders folks think they can blow us up.

47524[/snapback]

Hard to believe, ain't it? [/sarcasm]

Well, out of 63 posts (at this writing) Ice has 23 of them. After completely reversing direction from the last time I looked at an Ice post. Sort of like a soap opera. You can quit watching in November of 2002 and turn it on October of 2004 and know exactly what's going on. I'm pretty sure though, that TD will not publicize the protection order specifications. Someone has to have some class.

Well, out of 63 posts (at this writing) Ice has 23 of them. After completely reversing direction from the last time I looked at an Ice post. Sort of like a soap opera. You can quit watching in November of 2002 and turn it on October of 2004 and know exactly what's going on. I'm pretty sure though, that TD will not publicize the protection order specifications. Someone has to have some class.

47541[/snapback]

Well BiB if someone posts something toward me or asks me a question and I don't answer then I am a "coward" or "hiding" or "just an !@#$" So I respond. Because of this I have guys like you take cheap shots.

As for Alaska Darin, this is a family. Many more than I have posted many things in their lives. Highs, lows etc. But guys like you will never understand that. You will never get over yourself long enough to. It is almost sad to see you keep posting attack after attack against good people, me included. Instead of offering support or congrats or whatever, you continue to attack and bash. What kind of life must someone lead to have that much venom towards people? So go ahead and keep attacking, maybe you need it to feel better. Personally, I'd do a self assessment, then go talk to someone and get some help.

So now you're jumping over to my "Dump Drew" club?  You're finally agreeing that stevestojan and I were right all along?

46710[/snapback]

With all due respect, we all know who started that club. :D

S*****'s Next Bills Fans Educational Program (9/25/2004)

Your Input is Required

I expect that after the next few games, there will be NO need for me to continue the Drew Awareness Program since even the blind, deaf and dumb will be converted. As such, I need your assistance before I embark on my next Bills Fans Educational Program. In other words, I'm taking requests as to what player, set of players, coach, set of coaches, general manager, owner or other individual or set of individuals that should be the focus of my new educational program.

I need some time so that I can properly prepare, research, analyze and think myself through all the implications of this new subject matter. I should be posting by week 7 at the same high quality level that you have grown to expect from my posts.

Without unduly influencing anyone since the new subject should be left wide open for now, I have come up with these possible Bills educational programs:

(a) TD -- competent GM OR a stubborn gambler?

(b ) Ralph -- feeble minded non-active owner OR foolish intervening back room owner?

(c ) OL -- average at best OR NOT enough of a wall to protect the concrete silo behind it?

(d) Teague -- competent NFL center OR just another "high motor" white guy on this team who has a BIG heart, but NOT a BIG enough body?

(e) Travis Henry -- more than good enough OR just polish him up for the trading block?

(f) Willis McGahee -- potential superstar OR a gimp whose career was unfortunately cut short?

(g) Coy Wire -- NFL starter OR a great athlete who simply will continue to fall between the stools and NEVER start?

There are a few ideas. I'm open to all suggestions that don't involve me sticking anything up my anus.

I would like to pick the new topic after the Pats game, but before the Jets game.

Suggestions?

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Hey Ice, just exactly what on "film" am I supposed to be seeing to show me that EM has declined to such a degree? Sorry bud, I look, but I don't see it. All I see is a guy who's trying too hard to win for his team. Speed's there, routes are there, quickness, strength/ stiff arm is there. That's pretty much standard EM. Looks good to me. He's just gotta settle down a little.

Jesus, before the bye week you're telling everybody that you're leaving the board because of their sky is falling attitude, and after a BYE you come back with a forget this season let's have a firesale idea.

This is a bit much, even for you.

As for you points. Yeah, Bledsoe is done, it's pretty obvious. I'm willing to give Moulds more than 2 games to show me he's back...particularly with Bledsoe throwing him the ball. The guy is still a top WR in this league until he shows me otherwise, and two so-so games isn't the proof. Trading Travis is just not a good idea, I'd like to see McGahee get a lot more work before I'd even consider it.

What kind of life must someone lead to have that much venom towards people?  So go ahead and keep attacking, maybe you need it to feel better. Personally, I'd do a self assessment, then go talk to someone and get some help.

47696[/snapback]

I'll take hypocrite for $200 please, Alex.

You keep telling yourself it's everyone else who's the problem. Then stomp off for a few days and pout.

Make the bad man do a self assessment. Apparently somebody doesn't like the way his own medicine tastes. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

I'll take hypocrite for $200 please, Alex.

You keep telling yourself it's everyone else who's the problem.  Then stomp off for a few days and pout.

Make the bad man do a self assessment.  Apparently somebody doesn't like the way his own medicine tastes. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

47736[/snapback]

No this entire board from top to bottom has went to crap. Look at the OTHER memebers, NJSue, John etal that are starting threads about how this place is going to hell. Not just me.

I said I was taking a break. I did for the bye week and am now back. See here is the deal 'I' get to decide how long a "break" is. Not any member of this board.

As for being a hypocrite I have admitted I have some issues. Typical for someone in denial to try and change the subject and point fingers at someone else or lashout. You did all of the above in your last post. Again the point was YOU have some issues there dude. You need to do your own self assessment and get some help. Go back and review, 90% of your posts are attacks or putdowns on posters here. That is a problem.

I see you're using multiple thread to get your post count up.  :rolleyes:

Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you get keys to the executive bathroom, or learn the secret handshake.

47875[/snapback]

Well, he better do his homework , or he'll never be part of the secret society. :lol: