So I'm sitting with Bills fans watching the games

ICE

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I will grant you zero state is teh 3rd best team in the Big 12. the problem is the gap between #1 and the rest is so large.  Look I appreciate OSU is trying but OU contends for national championships every year. This is the way it is, has been and will be for a long long time. OSU just happens to be in the wrong state  :lol:

47377[/snapback]

We'll just see how much of a gap there really is come Bedlam @ Stillwater. B)

Orange Power

As for the main purpose of this thread, I don't feel we need a firesale of all the good players on this team. I would like to see the following:

1) Bledsoe benched in favor of JP when he's health.

2) Major changes to the O-line in the offseason if improvement is not made this season.

3) A high draft pick on a CB and another for a TE

4) A NEW KICKER

5) Lastly, MM needs get into the players grills and kick some ass :rolleyes: the Bills need some !@#$n' attitude!!

No this entire board from top to bottom has went to crap. Look at the OTHER memebers, NJSue, John etal that are starting threads about how this place is going to hell. Not just me.

I said I was taking a break. I did for the bye week and am now back. See here is the deal 'I' get to decide how long a "break" is. Not any member of this board.

As for being a hypocrite I have admitted I have some issues. Typical for someone in denial to try and change the subject and point fingers at someone else or lashout.  You did all of the above in your last post.  Again the point was YOU have some issues there dude.  You need to do your own self assessment and get some help.  Go back and review, 90% of your posts are attacks or putdowns on posters here. That is a problem.

47849[/snapback]

You're as big as reason as any other single poster that this board has gone down hill. It's no surprise that YOUR lack of introspection is causing your latest "issue" here at good ol' TBD. All the while whining about others doing the SAME things you are guilty of and have been since pretty much your first ever post here.

I'm sure glad you think you're qualified to diagnose other people from afar. For someone who plays the "if you don't like my posts, ignore me" card as often as you have, it's apparently hard for you to take your own advice.

You spend as much time as anyone here insulting other posters. You're hardly in a credible position to chastize anyone for doing the same. You can dish it out, but you sure as hell can't take it.

You're as big as reason as any other single poster that this board has gone down hill.  It's no surprise that YOUR lack of introspection is causing your latest "issue"  here at good ol' TBD.  All the while whining about others doing the SAME things you are guilty of and have been since pretty much your first ever post here.

I'm sure glad you think you're qualified to diagnose other people from afar.  For someone who plays the "if you don't like my posts, ignore me" card as often as you have, it's apparently hard for you to take your own advice.

You spend as much time as anyone here insulting other posters.  You're hardly in a credible position to chastize anyone for doing the same.  You can dish it out, but you sure as hell can't take it.

47983[/snapback]

OUCH.

You're as big as reason as any other single poster that this board has gone down hill.  It's no surprise that YOUR lack of introspection is causing your latest "issue"  here at good ol' TBD.  All the while whining about others doing the SAME things you are guilty of and have been since pretty much your first ever post here.

I'm sure glad you think you're qualified to diagnose other people from afar.  For someone who plays the "if you don't like my posts, ignore me" card as often as you have, it's apparently hard for you to take your own advice.

You spend as much time as anyone here insulting other posters.  You're hardly in a credible position to chastize anyone for doing the same.  You can dish it out, but you sure as hell can't take it.

47983[/snapback]

So you further prove the point with another attack.

So you further prove the point with another attack.

48014[/snapback]

Attack? Maybe more like a description. Ice, maybe somehow you don't recall the times-but you have come out calling people pretty well stupid for not agreeing with whatever insight you came up with that day, then a couple days later your new insight was their position from the previous thread. Somehow it doesn't matter because it's a new day. If this were someone else, and you watched it go on over a couple of years-wouldn't YOU think something was kind of odd?

Poor Ice.  Let's throw him a pity party because he can't handle the truth. 

One, Two, Three, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Try reading your own sig line.  The hypocrisy abounds.  Too funny.

48020[/snapback]

No Darin not funny, sad actually. you keep going and going and going. You honestly can't stop.

I really mean this....get some help. As you have pointed out I personally have been there and this may be the pot calling the kettle black and all....but you sure are the kettle.

get some help.

No Darin not funny, sad actually. you keep going and going and going. You honestly can't stop.

I really mean this....get some help. As you have pointed out I personally have been there and this may be the pot calling the kettle black and all....but you sure are the kettle.

get some help.

48058[/snapback]

So Ice, you are stating that BIB, AD, myself and a few other have problems for calling you out for being a jerk, and wanting attention, but you are now saying it's us that have the problem. It is far easier to change the one than the many. Think about it. It really isn't a hard concept.

Meanwhile, others reply to the football side of your post and you offer no debate?  (or than "no , you're wrong")

48067[/snapback]

Well I tried about 45 posts ago, but Darin and his guys wanted to take this thread WAY off topic. If you want to start another one and we talk football then great I am more than happy to.

And yeah VA, you guys do.

Well I tried about 45 posts ago, but Darin and his guys wanted to take this thread WAY off topic. If you want to start another one and we talk football then great I am more than happy to. 

And yeah VA, you guys do.

48077[/snapback]

Darin, you have "guys"?

What do you do?

48093[/snapback]

Network Administration. This year I have went in and installed 3 windows 2003 AD Networks. Brought email in house from 3 party vendors etc. The job market is just flooded in Tulsa. Tons of guys that claim to be techs but really have no exp. it sucks because guys like me with exp are pushed out of the way for cheaper labor.