Latest CNNSI Mock Draft

I hate that mock draft.  That is way too high of a pick for an LB.  I have a bad feeling about A.J. Hawk on top of that.  But what the hell do I know?  I never almost went to Tulane.

628719[/snapback]

:P

I hate that mock draft.  That is way too high of a pick for an LB.  I have a bad feeling about A.J. Hawk on top of that.  But what the hell do I know?  I never almost went to Tulane.

628719[/snapback]

I played pee wee football for 2 years but I didn't get along with the coaches so I transferred. :P

I played pee wee football for 2 years but I didn't get along with the coaches so I transferred.  :P

628726[/snapback]

We shouldn't even get this started again, I could go all day joking about that thread. But what do I know, I didn't go to Tulane either. Alright back to the mock....Hawk would be SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I thought it was just somebody BSing, but I he really did run a 4.38 at his pro-day, which is Lee Evans fast (although take it with a grain of salt because Ohio State is the one conducting the 40s). Anyway this kid is going to be one hell of a football player.

Not going to happen that way......if, for argument sake, the first 5 picks play out that way, I don't see San Fran taking DA BRICK. They just spent a ton on Jennings last year and the are VERY high on Hawk over there. Expect Hawk to go to San Fran in that scenerio.

That wouldn't be all bad because that would give us a shot at perhaps the best player in the draft......DA BRICK!

Could you imagine if that played out and the cards landed davis...you'd have bolquin and fitzgerald on the outside with edge totin the rock and davis running the seam.....thats a nasty offense

Not going to happen that way......if, for argument sake, the first 5 picks play out that way, I don't see San Fran taking DA BRICK.  They just spent a ton on Jennings last year and the are VERY high on Hawk over there.  Expect Hawk to go to San Fran in that scenerio.

That wouldn't be all bad because that would give us a shot at perhaps the best player in the draft......DA BRICK!

628748[/snapback]

I wouldn't say no way, but unlikley. It's a lot more feasible than us somehow landing Mario Williams (even with all the trade possiblities). IMHO we'd have to trade our whole draft to get Mario; people should just forget that. San Fran did spend a lot on Jonas but he was hurt all last year and they hate Kwame Harris, who has not lived up to expectations to say the least. And if Arizona gets VD (I love saying that) they would have some serious fire power on offense, as long as Kurt can get rid of the ball (he looked a lot better last year than he had the previous 3 seasons though).

Could you imagine if that played out and the cards landed davis...you'd have bolquin and fitzgerald on the outside with edge totin the rock and davis running the seam.....thats a nasty offense

628762[/snapback]

Beat me to it.

628762[/snapback]

Unfortunately that lesbian Kurt Warner would still be throwing the ball.

628762[/snapback]

And they'd still go 8-8 when their D still allows 25 points a game There are only so many balls to go around and there is no need to have that much talent at the skill positions while you let your D crumble to pieces (not to mention their OL, which is pretty weak).

Just look at the Colts. They had that much talent on the O for years but could never put it together because of their D...and Arizona doesn't have anybody comparable to Manning at QB.

Green is assembling a fantasy team not a team that will be competitive come playoff time.

And they'd still go 8-8 when their D still allows 25 points a game  There are only so many balls to go around and there is no need to have that much talent at the skill positions while you let your D crumble to pieces (not to mention their OL, which is pretty weak).

Just look at the Colts.  They had that much talent on the O for years but could never put it together because of their D...and Arizona doesn't have anybody comparable to Manning at QB.

Green is assembling a fantasy team not a team that will be competitive come playoff time.

628799[/snapback]

Actually I think their Defense was either the 6th or 8th ranked defense in the entire NFL last year.

Not going to happen that way......if, for argument sake, the first 5 picks play out that way, I don't see San Fran taking DA BRICK.  They just spent a ton on Jennings last year and the are VERY high on Hawk over there.  Expect Hawk to go to San Fran in that scenerio.

628748[/snapback]

Living here in 49'ers territory I can tell you that the 49'ers could very easily take Ferguson. They have talked about moving Jennings to RT, since former 1st rounder Kwame Harris has been a bust at that position. They could also take Hawk as well, but I think they are more interested in landing somebody who can protect Alex Smith for a long time.