Asking price 4 Culpepper is a 2nd round pick

Not a money player at all... nice numbers though sometimes, if you like looking at stats instead of the games. :lol:

Guess his knee healed up pretty quick though, I thought he really messed it up last year.

No.  He's just another JP.

624401[/snapback]

Culpepper is a great player. I like JP, but c'mon. The timing is bad for the Bills to get a guy like Culpepper. They have gaping holes at about 10 starting positions to address, and probably would be putting the cart before the horse acquiring a big pocket passer with limited mobility again.

If the Vikings get a 2nd they will have ripped someone off! I wouldn't take Culpepper if they gave us a 2nd and he would sign for vet minimum!

624412[/snapback]

Crazy... such a what have you done for me lately... I'd take it for a 3rd or 4th... Consider our 3rd and 4th rounders. Coy Wire, Kevin Everett, Sam Aiken, Angelo Crowell... Orrrr Daunte Culpepper... Seems pretty simple to me. I want to have as much competition at the QB position as possible.

Now I am unsure of what injury he had or how serious it is... but, Culpepper at his old form make or Qb pos. better.