Why does everybody badmouth each other so much?

Now we have a poll for our next whipping boy? I thought badmouthing the guy who has given us football in western NY was bad enough but this one really proves that a good portion of this "great fanbase" is really just a bunch of miserable people who probably don't even like themselves much. The gashings and personal attacks on posts have always been boorish anyways but the creativity of finding new ways to slander and discredit is really becoming too much. Why don't some of you "fans" spend about 10% of your negative energy in trying to be a little nicer AND positive towards each other and situations. Who knows, you might feel a little better about yourselves. Just an observation.

Now we have a poll for our next whipping boy? I thought badmouthing the guy who has given us football in western NY was bad enough but this one really proves that a good portion of this "great fanbase" is really just a bunch of miserable people who probably don't even like themselves much. The gashings and personal attacks on posts have always been boorish anyways but the creativity of finding new ways to slander and discredit is really becoming too much. Why don't some of you "fans" spend about 10% of your negative energy in trying to be a little nicer AND positive towards each other and situations. Who knows, you might feel a little better about yourselves. Just an observation.

622703[/snapback]

Its western NY...we have a right to be unhappy about anything and everything. We dont really like the Bills as much as we just put up with them. It gives us something to complain about. We dont really want good players on our teams, so we run them out of town. :):D

622703[/snapback]

We have very limited vocabularies? :)

BOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

People are going to fight about anything and everything. Welcome to the melting pot of fans who find it necessary to share their opinions. If we all agreed we'd be the biggest group of pansies of all time.

Vive la instigators!!!

T_R

BOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

People are going to fight about anything and everything.  Welcome to the melting pot of fans who find it necessary to share their opinions.  If we all agreed we'd be the biggest group of pansies of all time. 

Vive la instigators!!!

T_R

622724[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D

:)

622703[/snapback]

I have to be nice to people for my job. I'll be damned if I have to be nice to the people and things I really care about.

622703[/snapback]

The "Whipping Boy" poll is SARCASTIC. It's meant to MAKE FUN OF those fans who cannot follow the team without beating up on the players, the management, and other fans. It's supposed to MAKE US THINK TWICE about unloading all our personal frustrations on a team of people who have no relation to us and who are not to blame for whatever plagues our lives.

I did not realize that so much of the world was irony-impaired. :)

622703[/snapback]

Those same people think they know it all re: the NFL. Which is quite funny because if they did, they sure wouldn't be hanging out on these boards.