Everyone's Dream woman?

Ramius

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...reenberg/060307

Andrei Kirilenko's wife gave him the offer that if he wanted to he could cheat on her 1 ime per year, as long as she knew about it. And he turned it down.

621325[/snapback]

Duh. Anyone who walks into that trap deserves whatever they get.

There is no possible way accepting that offer has a happy ending.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...reenberg/060307

Andrei Kirilenko's wife gave him the offer that if he wanted to he could cheat on her 1 ime per year, as long as she knew about it. And he turned it down.

621325[/snapback]

Ramius, you must not be married. If your wife ever extends this offer to you, you'd be a dead man walking if you said ok.

Ramius, you must not be married. If your wife ever extends this offer to you, you'd be a dead man walking if you said ok.

621330[/snapback]

Could not agree more...

Wife tells me if I cheat..she would forgive me and stay.

Translation: Ill stay, but your life will become a living hell

621330[/snapback]

:) haha. I'm not stupid enough to say yes to anything like that. Been living with the girlfriend for 8 months now, so i am definitely more acutely aware to her tricks. She has tried something like this (although not to the extent of kirilenko's wife) and i've passed the test every time.

Figured the story ought to drum up some interesting responses tho. :P

:P haha. I'm not stupid enough to say yes to anything like that. Been living with the girlfriend for 8 months now, so i am definitely more acutely aware to her tricks. She has tried something like this (although not to the extent of kirilenko's wife) and i've passed the test every time.

Figured the story ought to drum up some interesting responses tho. :w00t:

621337[/snapback]

Now if you can guide her to joining in on the fun...that's a different story. :)

:) haha. I'm not stupid enough to say yes to anything like that. Been living with the girlfriend for 8 months now, so i am definitely more acutely aware to her tricks. She has tried something like this (although not to the extent of kirilenko's wife) and i've passed the test every time.

Figured the story ought to drum up some interesting responses tho. :P

621337[/snapback]

You're probably not aware enough... :w00t:

Women and their tests.....my girlfriend actually told me a couple weeks ago she was considering breast implants.  Then she asks, "What do you think?"

Talk about a delicate answer!  :blink:

621873[/snapback]

So, how'd you manage to say "heck yes" without her going Lorena on you?

So, how'd you manage to say "heck yes" without her going Lorena on you?

621921[/snapback]

Oh you know, I gave the good old "I think you're perfect now, but if it's something you want to do, of course I'd support your decision."

Dumb: "Okay, honey, thanks!"

Dumber: "So if I have a threesome, does that count as one time or two?"

Dumbest: "So is it like, one year starting now, or one year starting on January 1?"

Oh you know, I gave the good old "I think you're perfect now, but if it's something you want to do, of course I'd support your decision."

622117[/snapback]

Good answer.

Suave and sophisticated. :rolleyes:

It's safe to say his answer wasn't something like "Good idea.  My other girlfriend has them, they're great!"

622108[/snapback]

You think she'd have a problem with that one? :)

I dunno, it sounds good to me. :rolleyes: