Mike McMahon?

Philly is going to release MM and Detmer to make a push for Jeff Garcia....according to KFFL.

Also KFFL is reporting the CBA deadline was been pushed back from 6PM to 10 PM.

618061[/snapback]

Instead of Holcomb, sure.

Plus it guarentees JP the starting job.

McMahon is a poor mans JP Losman.

Instead of Holcomb,  sure.

Plus it guarentees JP the starting job.

McMahon is a poor mans JP Losman.

618064[/snapback]

Seriously??? Have you ever seen McMahon play? He is horrible. All the physical tools in the world, he just make stupid plays. I don't understand all the Holcomb bashing. I want JP to start but you would be hard-pressed to find a better backup QB to fill in for a couple of games than Holcomb. He's just not a 16 game NFL starter.

Philly is going to release MM and Detmer to make a push for Jeff Garcia....according to KFFL.

Also KFFL is reporting the CBA deadline was been pushed back from 6PM to 10 PM.

618061[/snapback]

Mike had some pretty decent receivers in Detroit and could do nothing for the team. But then again, I'm not aware as to the type of line they have; although, they also have a stud at RB, at the time.

Without an offensive line that can protect does it really matter who our QB is?

618320[/snapback]

There is that.

The Bills have too many fundamental holes to worry about QB right now. In the new and improved watered down non-talented NFL, the QB just doesn't seem to be that big of a factor anymore. There is also a new management and coaching team/philosophy/plan afoot. If Losman doesn't fit that, get rid of him. But not because of some wild stabs based on what whoever did playing for another team.

Seriously??? Have you ever seen McMahon play?  He is horrible.  All the physical tools in the world, he just make stupid plays.  I don't understand all the Holcomb bashing.  I want JP to start but you would be hard-pressed to find a better backup QB to fill in for a couple of games than Holcomb.  He's just not a 16 game NFL starter.

618159[/snapback]

I'm willing to bash Holcomb at the drop of a hat, but I will agree while that McMahon looked interesting when he came out of college, he's been absolutely horrible in the NFL.

Answer to McMahan? HECK NO!!!!!

Seriously??? Have you ever seen McMahon play?  He is horrible.  All the physical tools in the world, he just make stupid plays.  I don't understand all the Holcomb bashing.  I want JP to start but you would be hard-pressed to find a better backup QB to fill in for a couple of games than Holcomb.  He's just not a 16 game NFL starter.

618159[/snapback]

What I meant with my response is, he will never compete for a starting job.

Meaning, if you sign McMahon, he will only compete to be a backup.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

Just for the record, Holcomb is a way better QB.

I'm still waiting for the "sign Maddux" thread.

618312[/snapback]

But BiB----He has a SB ring from the NFL and a XFL Championship ring...1word PROVEN....... :huh:

618407[/snapback]

AND we've heard of him! ;):D

If TD was still GM, that would be a good possibility.  Doh!!!

618370[/snapback]

Really? Considering the Steelers signed him for the 2001 season, when TD was already in Buffalo?IIRC, all the Pittsburgh expatriates who migrated north were from Donahoe's era with the club...

What I meant with my response is,  he will never compete for a starting job.

Meaning,  if you sign McMahon,  he will only compete to be a backup.

Sorry,  I wasn't clear.

Just for the record,  Holcomb is a way better QB.

618471[/snapback]

Isn't it a shame that JP has shown so little that you are looking to take away weak competition in order to assure that he wins the starting job?