Due to bandwidth considerations...

SDS

I noticed I wasn't on the list, so my agent and I talked and he said I should take my cause before the people and hold out for more money.

On Monday, March 6th, I will be in my driveway lifting weights and telling my story about how SDS does not understand my posting value, and without me he simply can't make it to the Superbowl of web page hits!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked. :doh:

Didn't you guys get that package I sent? It was addressed to Elizabeth Reed (the way all contraband should be addressed). :)

Damn...4 weeks? Well, I could get REALLY blasted for 3 weeks and then just consume a lot of test-clean the final week. That should work. :P

I'm shocked.  :doh:

Didn't you guys get that package I sent?  It was addressed to Elizabeth Reed (the way all contraband should be addressed).  :)

Damn...4 weeks?  Well, I could get REALLY blasted for 3 weeks and then just consume a lot of test-clean the final week.  That should work. :P

617449[/snapback]

You do all that, and you just might lose that 'electric' glow on your avatar. ;)

I guess all the TBD women are safe.  :)

617471[/snapback]

It's that minority representation thingy.

Now I know why FFS is still under contract.

But, one never knows what might happen if female cuts are made at other boards and there is some quality posting on the open market.

Is Puhonix representing you? Isn't he like the Drew Rosenhaus of poster agents?

Good luck, man. Just be prepared to sit out a while.

617276[/snapback]

No Puhonix isnt representing me, but i have no desire to play under the one year RFA offer than i was tendered. I want to extend my contract long term. I'd like to stay with TSW, but i would explore options if TSW doesnt have the desire to re-up long term with me. I dont think i am being unreasonable.

5 years, 12.5 thousand posts with a 3,000 post signing bonus is about market value for a poster of my caliber. Its actually slightly less than market value, but i'd be wiling to give a hometown discount.

I'm shocked.  :doh:

Didn't you guys get that package I sent?  It was addressed to Elizabeth Reed (the way all contraband should be addressed).  :)

Damn...4 weeks?  Well, I could get REALLY blasted for 3 weeks and then just consume a lot of test-clean the final week.  That should work. :P

617449[/snapback]

Hell shoot for 4 weeks, the original wizzinator is your friend. I hear different sizes are available, so they should have something right up your alley.

Hell shoot for 4 weeks, the original wizzinator is your friend.  I hear different sizes are available, so they should have something right up your alley.

617528[/snapback]

I doubt the make them that small.

I meant BIG...really...Big is what I meant. :)

No Puhonix isnt representing me, but i have no desire to play under the one year RFA offer than i was tendered. I want to extend my contract long term. I'd like to stay with TSW, but i would explore options if TSW doesnt have the desire to re-up long term with me. I dont think i am being unreasonable.

5 years, 12.5 thousand posts with a 3,000 post signing bonus is about market value for a poster of my caliber. Its actually slightly less than market value, but i'd be wiling to give a hometown discount.

617501[/snapback]

I see. It is important to consider your family and life after the board. That being said, this can be a cutthroat bottom-line time of year. I am counting on endorsements and special appearances to see me through, its looking like a lean year.

For all the grief SDS gets for letting big-name posters go, it doesn't seems like many make a big splash on other message boards. In retrospect, SDS seems to know when to make the tough decisions to keep us a contender year after year.

For all the grief SDS gets for letting big-name posters go, it doesn't seems like many make a big splash on other message boards.  In retrospect, SDS seems to know when to make the tough decisions to keep us a contender year after year.

617648[/snapback]

But have you seen the coaching staff he's put together?

What a bunch of jokers! I mean, come on, R. Rich has never been a global mod at the NFL message board level! I'll grant you Simon is good at being offensive, and daninator isn't bad at being defensive, but look at those clowns in the assistant coordinator roles!

I can describe this coaching staff in two words: Pa Thetic.

Just think of the savings if you cut the top ten earners, errr, posters:

Name Level Group Joined Posts Email Photo

Alaska Darin PPP Moderators 8-September 01 22,540

Thailog80 Members 10-September 01 17,874

R. Rich TSW Moderators 22-April 02 16,665

JoeSixPack Members 26-July 02 16,204

Mark VI Members 11-March 02 15,846

VABills Members 18-January 02 15,213

stevestojan Members 3-September 03 15,128

stuckincincy Members 9-November 03 14,253

LABillzFan Members 11-September 02 13,467

JÂy RÛßeÒ Members 29-August 01 13,193