meade107

Soprano 3695

LSI Cadets

Sound and Fury

IBTG81

Frez

JoeSixPack (he was a fine young man)

also

The Dean has been suspended for 4 weeks for violating the TBD substance abuse policy (not sharing with his fellow posters).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meade107

Soprano 3695

LSI Cadets

Sound and Fury

IBTG81

Frez

also

The Dean has been suspended for 4 weeks for violating the TBD substance abuse policy (not sharing with his fellow posters).

617127[/snapback]

WHOFRIGGIN HOO!!! The Turk missed me again. Sorry mead, been nice knowing you! :doh:

Hey Sarama.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

617148[/snapback]

Sorry man... your number was just to high! Plus, you used to be that prototypical high motor white guy we love so much. But these 10-yard sprints up the field and then looking for a holding penalty just doesn't cut it in today's TBD. :doh::P

meade107

Soprano 3695

LSI Cadets

Sound and Fury

IBTG81

Frez

also

617127[/snapback]

my agent will talk to you about a new deal . i will take a slight pay cut .

Will you be bringing back any of the current market of free agent posters? Lenny in Sloan ? Lord Rupert?

Also, what about the huge production drop off of JÂy RÛßeÒ? Are you just keeping him because he is a character guy? Will you reach an injury settlement with a couple of overly active posters who clearly have ongoing concussion problems? Will you be putting the franchise tag on Simon or let him see what his skills bring on the open market?

Finally, in relation to the collective bargaining agreement: are finances solid or is a time for more revenue sharing?