Make your predictions

PromoTheRobot

I'm thinking Texans...

I think Parcells would destroy any bit of confidence Big Mike has left...But I imagine the Cowboys will be a possibility if DB campaigns for him... :lol:

610238[/snapback]

Tuna may also prefer Fabini, one of his ex-Jets.

Cowboys. Half the fanbase on CowboysZone are drooling over him already. :lol:

610228[/snapback]

That would be SO COOL.

There are many posters here who beileve MW is a fat/stupid/lazy bum who will get nothing/deserves nothing/won't amount to anything ever.

Then there are posters who think Pracells is a genius/can do no wrong/brings the best out of every player/is the greatest grocery-shopping cook of All Time.

My guess is there are at least a few who are in both of these camps. I want to see what happens if BP picks up MW. Do ya think their heads will explode?

Tuna may also prefer Fabini, one of his ex-Jets.

610244[/snapback]

I know parcells likes "his guys" but I dont think he's a moron. Fabini is absolutly awful. Mike Williams problem doesnt seem to be talent as much of it is a lack of a competative drive. He just seemed content, and thought he'd get by on his strength. If I'm parcells I'd see if I could get that drive instilled in a still young Mike Williams rather then wasting time with fabini.

However I think Mike Williams ends up with the dolphins.

MW is a good guy, and I wish him well. I think Houston is the place for him. Their line is worse then ours. The shock of being cut brings him to the cross roads, hopefully he'll get the message, get motvated and start burying people like he should.

That would be SO COOL. 

There are many posters here who beileve MW is a fat/stupid/lazy bum who will get nothing/deserves nothing/won't amount to anything ever.

Then there are posters who think Pracells is a genius/can do no wrong/brings the best out of every player/is the greatest grocery-shopping cook of All Time.

My guess is there are at least a few who are in both of these camps.  I want to see what happens if BP picks up MW.  Do ya think their heads will explode?

610246[/snapback]

:lol: