Bills Bringing in 3rd QB Option

IDBillzFan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I think I had Cade on the brain at the time of my post..Ill be sure to correct my spelling from now on :D

609680[/snapback]

hahaha...i have seen people call him mcnown about 65 times here on the board, and it bugs me :D thers a difference between the 2 players. Its the same with people that spell it Holcombe, etc.

hahaha...i have seen people call him mcnown about 65 times here on the board, and it bugs me :Dthers a difference between the 2 players. Its the same with people that spell it Holcombe, etc.

609699[/snapback]

LOL these people who can't spell. What can you do? :D

I axshully cin speel verry good. taht was a tpyo.

609706[/snapback]

If you’re going to bend over backwards and call someone out over a misspelled name it would probably be a good idea to review your post very thoroughly. :D

Out of all those options. .....I'd say McCown but I think he will get a lot of interest, and I have always really liked Craig Nall. They said they would bring in a non marquee guy who got overlooked in a place like Young in Tampa and I feel with some coaching up Craig Nall could be successful in this league much like Jake Delhomme.

I've always supported JP but there is no reason he can't wait a little longer for the starting job.  I see nothing wrong with bringing in one or two FA QBs and let the best man win.  There has to be someone better than Kelly Holcomb out there.

Having said that, I do believe JP could be successful now with an improved line and better use of McGahee, but I defer to the current coaching staff and GM.

PTR

609660[/snapback]

Agree completely on both JP and Holcomb.

Maybe we take a look at Jeff Garcia? (3-time Pro Bowl QB w/Detroit/Jauron connections?)

Well, I was thinking more as a backup to JP rather than as a starter.

Is he that bad?

609757[/snapback]

"Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat." - Terrell Owens.

Agree completely on both JP and Holcomb.

Maybe we take a look at Jeff Garcia?  (3-time Pro Bowl QB w/Detroit/Jauron connections?)

609752[/snapback]

AAAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!

(Actually, I can think of quite a few worse options than Garcia. Considering he's busted a leg on each of his last two visits to RWS, though, I'm not so sure he'd WANT to try for #3...)