1. 1. Where do you hope he ends up?

• Radio
    • Satellite

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout over to Jim Everett's house? :doh:

Actually, I'd rather he remain on radio 'cause God only knows what jerk WGR would replace him with in Buffalo.

607856[/snapback]

i thought about that here in Rochester and i can only hope we would get ESPN radip as a replacment.....who is on from 12-3 on ESPN? Heard? Patrick?

How 'bout over to Jim Everett's house? :doh:

Actually, I'd rather he remain on radio 'cause God only knows what jerk WGR would replace him with in Buffalo.

607856[/snapback]

Ah yes, the ripple effect. I like some of Rome's interviews, but the rants by the callers and Rome can be maddening.

Ah yes, the ripple effect. I like some of Rome's interviews, but the rants by the callers and Rome can be maddening.

607861[/snapback]

How bout that dude Fox has on sometimes now with the six packs of marlboros and fifth a scoth a day voice. Not sure of his name, but lordy, if ya think Rome is bad, listen to this guy.

Thankfully, Rome nowhere to be found on XM!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it clones, Jim Rome on the satellite. I mean just think about it. It would be like, I don't know, some kind of astronaut thing. Rome would speak and it would bounce off a satelite and come back to earth. I mean freaking earth. That would be hysterical. Rome would talk, it would bounce off some freaking satelite and the clones would hear it on earth. That is just freaking hysterical. I would be like, did you hear Rome today and the answer would be yes, I heard him bounce off a freaking satelite. That is truly classic. Rome's vibes in outer space. A freaking satellite, that is truly classic.

Think about it clones, Jim Rome on the satellite.  I mean just think about it.  It would be like, I don't know, some kind of astronaut thing.  Rome would speak and it would bounce off a satelite and come back to earth.  I mean freaking earth.  That would be hysterical.  Rome would talk, it would bounce off some freaking satelite and the clones would hear it on earth.  That is just freaking hysterical.  I would be like, did you hear Rome today and the answer would be yes, I heard him bounce off a freaking satelite.  That is truly classic.  Rome's vibes in outer space.  A freaking satellite, that is truly classic.

607875[/snapback]

:doh: well done!

Think about it clones, Jim Rome on the satellite.  I mean just think about it.  It would be like, I don't know, some kind of astronaut thing.  Rome would speak and it would bounce off a satelite and come back to earth.  I mean freaking earth.  That would be hysterical.  Rome would talk, it would bounce off some freaking satelite and the clones would hear it on earth.  That is just freaking hysterical.  I would be like, did you hear Rome today and the answer would be yes, I heard him bounce off a freaking satelite.  That is truly classic.  Rome's vibes in outer space.  A freaking satellite, that is truly classic.

607875[/snapback]

:doh::doh::)

607875[/snapback]

Ab-s0-lute-ly beautiful... :doh:

How bout that dude Fox has on sometimes now with the six packs of marlboros and fifth a scoth a day voice. Not sure of his name, but lordy, if ya think Rome is bad, listen to this guy.

Thankfully, Rome nowhere to be found on XM!!!!!!!!!!!

607871[/snapback]

That would be Scott Ferrell, a really horrible old MTV personality (from the hair metal days), who has one of the worst sports radio shows, I think, I have ever heard. It is a shame, the two best guys that FOX has are relegated to the overnight show, in George Sedano (during the week) and Ben Mahler (weekends). Mahler is pretty funny, and is great if you are NFL junkie.

FOX does have Steve Szaven too, but, unfortunately, his morning show is always pre-empted locally but a boring local show.

But if we were talking about Rome, I would prefer him go anywhere that I would never hear him....

Becaues if he goes to sat. He is looking for the big $ ala Howard Stern. For a big $ contract, XM or Sirius will want exclusivity.

608177[/snapback]

Didn't Sirius just report some major financial losses in the last qaurter? Stern is one thing, but how many people would go satallite, just to listen to Jim Rome?