pick your wideout

Blue Chipper

If you could have your pick of any wr in the league that you would want t o see play for the Bills who would it be? Keep in mind that some wideout come with baggage (Owens) and could be a distaction rather than an assett.

My pick would be Chad Johnson. Sure he is following in the footsteps of Owens but the man can flat out play. If he gets the ball enough he usually keeps his mouth shut.

If you could have your pick of any wr in the league that you would want t o see play for the Bills who would it be? Keep in mind that some wideout come with baggage (Owens) and could be a distaction rather than an assett.

My pick would be Chad Johnson. Sure he is following in the footsteps of Owens but the man can flat out play. If he gets the ball enough he usually keeps his mouth shut.

605878[/snapback]

i'll go with chad too

Steve Smith or T.O. I think T.O. will be a little more cautious about what he says. He's getting older, and he really got burned by Philly.

605981[/snapback]

Talent wise I think he is the best in the league. The problem with TO is that he has always been a problem child. I really don't think any team or coach will be able to keep him under control for an extended period of time. I suspect he may be on good behavior where ever he plays this year, but next year...LOOK OUT!

One bad, injury-plagued season and how quickly people forget.... Randy Moss.

606022[/snapback]

If the Bills got Randy Moss, I'd root for some other team.. I can't stand the guy.. Ditto for Owens.

As far as my WR.. I'll go for something a little more 'down to Earth'.. i.e. attainable:

Joe Jurevius - Good hands, good clubhouse guy, nice route runner, TALL, and blocks downfield like a madman.