My 500th Post

ndirish1978

I know it's not a milestone as far as the board goes, but I have never lasted for more than a couple posts on any board. You guys are awesome and I really enjoy all our little conversations, so filled with love and positivity. :D Moderators, you guys are awesome! Now that Marv is back in town i'm sure my next 500 posts will be full of sunshine.

I know it's not a milestone as far as the board goes, but I have never lasted for more than a couple posts on any board. You guys are awesome and I really enjoy all our little conversations, so filled with love and positivity. <_<  Moderators, you guys are awesome! Now that Marv is back in town i'm sure my next 500 posts will be full of sunshine.

604954[/snapback]

You should just try what that guy "H.A." does - post something, then respond to every single reply. Don't worry if you have nothing new to say - just keep posting the same thing over and over again, and respond to everything!

That should get you 20-30 posts per thread - maybe more - and you'll be at 1000 in no time! :)

Cheers, and Go Irish!

this should be on off the wall . con grats  and happy posting .

605097[/snapback]

no, dont move it. We dont want our lovely off the wall board polluted with crap like this. Leave this here with all the other trash threads on the main board.

You can't win, Ndirish1978! This forum will kill you to death inside of eight-hundred posts!

No, this ain't just another forum! This forum is a wrecking machine! And it’s hungry! This’ll kill ya, you ain't been hungry since your 100th post.

You’ve posted in other forums, but they’s wasn't killers like this forum. This'll knock you till tomorrow, Ndirish1978!

Give it up, Give it up, you’ll never get to 1000 posts.

Edit: or maybe you will