Ty Law in a Bill's uniform?

ans4e64

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, why would we spend top dollar on an older guy? don't get my wrong I like Law, but wouldnt it make more sense to just pay clements. winfield broke my heart when he left, I wish they would just pay nate.

604670[/snapback]

Nate will be a bill for another 5 years. Just my prediction, there is no way he walks, Unless there is an offer too good to refuse.

Like I said earlier, he wants to stick it to the Pats...

Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly, and that he wants to play for a Super Bowl contender. In an interview with the Kansas City Star, the Pro Bowl cornerback said the Dolphins fit that description.

-- Newsday

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2332389

If Clements goes, since ty law is a free agent, and him and milloy get along, we will need a veteran presence. He probably will demand a big contract i dont know, but would you be happy if the bills signed law?

604570[/snapback]

I'd rather have Nate because he is younger and has more upside. Ty is no longer a young pup. Milloy is also showing his age.

If Clements goes, since ty law is a free agent, and him and milloy get along, we will need a veteran presence. He probably will demand a big contract i dont know, but would you be happy if the bills signed law?

604570[/snapback]

I'd be very unhappy. Milloy is far over paid and we do not need another older, overpaid player.

604570[/snapback]

I think NC is tagged and stays here. Leverage dictates if he wants the dollars he will have to sign for far less than he would have gotten last year after a Pro Bowl season, but thats life and even at a lower amount it is far more money than he has ever seen and will be set for life.

It actually might be best for the Bills if he actually refused to negotiate and played under the tag. We can afford it with the cap going up and he will play next year like it was a contract year because it will be.

I think NC is tagged and stays here.  Leverage dictates if he wants the dollars he will have to sign for far less than he would have gotten last year after a Pro Bowl season, but thats life and even at a lower amount it is far more money than he has ever seen and will be set for life.

It actually might be best for the Bills if he actually refused to negotiate and played under the tag.  We can afford it with the cap going up and he will play next year like it was a contract year because it will be.

605448[/snapback]

Far too much sense for a first post! Why the name?

Far too much sense for a first post!  Why the name?

605519[/snapback]

If you knew the name, you'd be saying it was far too short for a first post.

Let me give you a clue. Not a real clue, but a FAKE clue. A big FAT clue. A clue that will give you a SUNNY disposition.

Really? I thought I read on this site that he was a free agent...

No need to be a dick pal.

604683[/snapback]

he is a free agent who is getting a "franchise tag slapped on him" in other words nate aint going anywhere............no team is giving us 2 #1 draft picks for him and we wont find a sucker like atlanta when we robbed them in the peerless price trade.nate will be a bill for at least another season....if he plays well we will franchise him again next season.

If you knew the name, you'd be saying it was far too short for a first post.

Let me give you a clue. Not a real clue, but a FAKE clue. A big FAT clue. A clue that will give you a SUNNY disposition.

606038[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking, must have missed the memo. :lol: The new name is catchy. :lol: