Ty Law in a Bill's uniform?

ans4e64

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
If by as good as gone you mean: not so much.

Then yeah, I guess you're right.  ;)

But to answer your question, I would love it! My ideal situation would be if Nate refused to sign that we "tagged n' traded" him for a late-1st and then took the money we were going to give to him and gave it to Ty Law.

There will be people who will say, "oh yeah, like we need another aging DB". But the fact of the matter is, he's still one of the top DB's in the league. I like the idea of reuniting him with Milloy. It could spark them both.

604629[/snapback]

Oh, I just wanted to bump this to say I told you so. :doh:

Now I'll tell you how I knew. Milloy (as well as Willis and Joe Burns) is on my Xbox Live friends list. Around January, Lawyer changed his logo from the Bills logo to a standard NFL logo. Burn and Willis kept theirs the same. I would presume that Levy and co. probably gave him advance warning that he was off the team.

Oh, I just wanted to bump this to say I told you so.  :doh:

Now I'll tell you how I knew. Milloy (as well as Willis and Joe Burns) is on my Xbox Live friends list. Around January, Lawyer changed his logo from the Bills logo to a standard NFL logo. Burn and Willis kept theirs the same. I would presume that Levy and co. probably gave him advance warning that he was off the team.

648277[/snapback]

Now if you could only add JP to your list .... ;)

I would not take Ty Law in a Bills uniform.  He's overrated and starting to get old.  We need young guys on defense and you guys are wrong if you say we need veterans.  We need to draft safetys this year and mold them.

604657[/snapback]

Agreed, takes to many chances and does not have the speed to keep up anymore.