I need a Recap- Haven't been around

ndirish1978

Oh, and we started to refer to ieatcaryonz as "the poster formerly known as BF" or PIMP...(Poster IMPoster).

601999[/snapback]

No way that ieatcrayonz is BF. crayonz's comments and insults are too well-thought out and funny to be BF. theres definitely some semblence of intelligence coming from crayonz, so that would automatically eliminate BF.

yeah I probably should have done that in the first place. I blame it on taking too many depositions and getting used to just asking questions. Was I wrong about anything?

601933[/snapback]

Attorney....

No personal disrespect intended, but there are many in this life that believe it might be a much better world if there weren't quite so many attorneys. Our society is already far too litigious as it is without more "creating" work for themselves.

Yes, my personal experiences with attorneys have not been all that wonderful.

Yet, good luck with your studies and may you be a positive reflection of your chosen field of practice. If politics is your ultimate goal, then I take this all back.

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?

WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.

ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?

601910[/snapback]

Ever see some employees in a Wal-Mart in redneck country? This is a fair question!

This board, via long-established principle and precedent, requires people to do their own homework.

And don't B word that you got the silent treatment, it could have been worse...

606613[/snapback]

I knew that was coming!

Maybe njsue can hook up with that Peter Pan whatever.

She can do her homework while It flutters around the house.

As for the request for a recap, Jauron is supposedly going to give Holcomb a chance at starting qb.