BUFFALO JILLS

bbh10128

RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS  

152 members have voted

1. 1. RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS

• HOT
    • NOT

Wow!  what merge-monster made this mess?

603199[/snapback]

I'll take the heat on this one.

3 all-caps posts from the same new poster. Started with the Jills, moved to some reality-show chick and then moved on to a Jills/realityshowchick combo.

Just trying to nip him in the bud before he starts putting up new all-caps threads re: various reality show girls every hour and threads re: the Jills on the half-hour. 0:)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the heat on this one.

3 all-caps posts from the same new poster. Started with the Jills, moved to some reality-show chick and then moved on to a Jills/realityshowchick combo.

Just trying to nip him in the bud before he starts putting up new all-caps threads re: various reality show girls every hour and threads re: the Jills on the half-hour.  0:)

603262[/snapback]

Is he the ALL CAPS version of Johnny? :D

How long till the 'do you like my avatar' polls? :blush:

TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS DOES NOT INCREASE YOU CREDIBILITY OR MAKE YOU LOOK ANY SMARTER, NO MATTER HOW OFTEN YOU DO IT!

603223[/snapback]

I'm thinking that maybe, possibly, there's an outside-longshot-one-in-a-million chance this dude is 14 years old, and using all caps is his way of keeping people from noticing he has the mental acuity of a mop. Kinda like that kid who always responds with "I know you are, but what am I?"

I'm just throwing it out there.

it's like survivor but for aspiring golf pros. it's on the golf channel at 9:00 EST tuesdays. 

fyi -- agree nikki is hot but the other girls already dont like her and she seems to have the least polished game so i wouldnt expect her to be around much longer.  hopefully that forecast is wrong because also agree she's the only reason to watch so far.  here's a link to nikki's page from Big Break V

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/bbv/f8/bioPages/nikki.aspx

602959[/snapback]

NIKKI WAS SMOKIN HOT LAST NIGHT. AND THE OTHER JEALOUS HATERS PICKED ON HER AS USUAL. DIDN'T MATTER, SHE KEPT HER DIGNITY AND LOOKED GREAT DOING IT TOO. I'D TAKE HER OVER ANY JILL, ANYDAY

And Nikki is still a non-playing hack who is also a B word in comparison to the others.  She will be gone next week when they finish this portion of the elimination.

603635[/snapback]

i still think she's a hottie and i like her edgy personality - she's cocky but she's not personal or vindictive. but i do agree she's not long for the show either.

NIKKI WAS SMOKIN HOT LAST NIGHT. AND THE OTHER JEALOUS HATERS PICKED ON HER AS USUAL.  DIDN'T MATTER, SHE KEPT HER DIGNITY AND LOOKED GREAT DOING IT TOO.    I'D TAKE HER OVER ANY JILL, ANYDAY

603622[/snapback]

korean girl Jeanne Cho looks appears to be seperating herself as the best player. she looks like she's ready to step out on the LPGA tour tomorrow given the opportunity. thats good because face it, the players that won previous shows like Danielle had no chance of making it at the professional level

i still think she's a hottie and i like her edgy personality - she's cocky but she's not personal or vindictive.  but i do agree she's not long for the show either.

604468[/snapback]

R.I.P. NIKKI DISANTO. YOU ARE STILL A HOTTIE, JUST NOT READY TO WIN AT GOLF YET.

R.I.P. NIKKI DISANTO. YOU ARE STILL A HOTTIE, JUST NOT READY TO WIN AT GOLF YET.

608344[/snapback]

she was doomed, just didnt have the talent and experience -- always put herself behind the 8-ball. she would have been better on first female big break which had more individuals and wasnt one big click. just goes to show its all relevant to the environment.

she was doomed, just didnt have the talent and experience -- always put herself behind the 8-ball. she would have been better on first female big break which had more individuals and wasnt one big click.  just goes to show its all relevant to the environment.

608352[/snapback]

i wont be watching that show anymore. why watch a bunch of butch semi-pro golfers that wont confront each other? if ur going to go for boring might as well watch the real pros.

imho

i wont be watching that show anymore. why watch a bunch of butch semi-pro golfers that wont confront each other?  if ur going to go for boring might as well watch the real pros.

imho

608462[/snapback]

HOLY HELL!!!! YOU FOUND THE CAPS LOCK KEY!!!!!

<Marks February 22, 2006 on calendar>

i wont be watching that show anymore. why watch a bunch of butch semi-pro golfers that wont confront each other?  if ur going to go for boring might as well watch the real pros.

imho

608462[/snapback]

Because the ones left are actualy golfers with one having a top tier sister on the tour, another who was on the tour for 2 years, one that played into two US opens. It's actually nice to watch some real golf instead of some overbaked B word who thinks she is hotter then everyone else. Give me the blonde from sweden.

• 1 month later...
when  do they do the try outs for the jills

644336[/snapback]

Tryouts are happening now. The first date was this past Saturday..we lost a bunch of vets already :unsure: ...more cuts tonight, Thursday and the final cuts next Tuesday