WARNING: EXPLICIT SUV CRASH VIDEO

erynthered

I never understood the opposition to wearing your seatbelt. I mean the freakin thing is only going to save your life. It seems to me like people in my generation (teens-early 20's) are pretty good about it but people my parents age still fight it. I still have to B word to my dad sometimes to put his on.

599575[/snapback]

i don't think he would have survived anyway, but as one who hates putting a seatbelt, maybe the guy shouldn't have tried to slip through that little space and calmly drive like a normal human being?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think he would have survived anyway, but as one who hates putting a seatbelt, maybe the guy shouldn't have tried to slip through that little space and calmly drive like a normal human being?

599810[/snapback]

He was ejected from the car......

The seatbelt would have prevented that. How can you figure he wouldn't have survived?

He was ejected from the car......

The seatbelt would have prevented that.  How can you figure he wouldn't have survived?

599814[/snapback]

i think the impact was devastating on his own

imagine how crippled this guy would be

from the video it appears the place where he was sitting was pretty smashed

i'm not saying seatbelts don't save lives but i don't think it would have in this situation

he might have died in a different way

The way the SUV hit the cement barrier, it looks like the roof would have caved in on his head.  Being ejected may have prolonged his life...by a full half-second.

599929[/snapback]

Some guys have all the luck.....I hope the poor dude that ran him over was still within 5 days of his last SuperKiss cause he is definitely gonna have to blow out that under carriage.

update on this crash this is unbelievable!!

2/10/2006 - Bank robber crashes in the middle of a high speed chase. This is what the news copters wont show you during a car chase. Miraculously we are told this guy somehow survived.

:doh:

600717[/snapback]

Oh great, survive that just so you can get butt raped by your cell mate for the next 10-20 for armed robbery

Nice ;)

Oh great, survive that just so you can get butt raped by your cell mate for the next 10-20 for armed robbery

Nice ;)

600817[/snapback]

There should be sound kind of that if you get run over by a car doing 60+ and survie you have dipolmatic immunity. :doh:

I see if smebody doesn't want to wear a seatbelt... Fine... But, it is idiots like this that should be tossed from a car:

Brit's Baby

Just a simple stop could send Brit's baby on an E-Ride ticket through the windshield.

At least if you are gonna be ignorant, HARM YOURSELF ONLY!

;)

600993[/snapback]

That's F'ed up. i am a frim believer in protecting the individual's right to do harm to themself if it is likely not to physically harm another. Putting a baby in that situation is just plain wrong.

Of course, my guess is, my parents probably did that with me, way back when. :doh: